Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fully Rammed!

Posted 06-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

No, not like that.... you dirty minded pervert! How dare you instantly think such thoughts... Honestly!

Life, as so often happens, loves throwing curve balls around. As probably no-one noticed i've been less active in the last couple of weeks.

So i got a job offer that starts up on the 19th, over 200miles away. Then near enough a dream job opportunity came up somewhere only 30mins away. Long story short, i've been packed getting ready to go away AND do a crucial job application...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Midnight Train Goin' Anywhere

Posted 05-21-2017 at 11:25 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Quote:
Just a city boy,
Born and rasied in South Detroit.
He took a Midnight Train,
Goin' Anywheeeerrrrrreeeee
Yes that's "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. So here's a bit about my journey into kink.... get it? Don't worry the rest of this blog won't be as bad as that was...

So the earliest point i ever found something kink related, i was 15. It was at school in a computer lab, i was working on something (or more likely passing time on Facebook)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mad Men

Posted 05-12-2017 at 02:21 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Don't worry, no spoilers forthcoming for the terrific show (seriously, if you've not watched it go and do so!). This is just about Ad's.

So it's time again where i can write another Ad here on GetDare. I've written several before, but mostly it's just been editing/updating the same Ad for a while.

This ad i really like. It's super simple and clear and very easy to refer to and update. It's gotten a few responses over time which is always a nice sign. But i feel it is too...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why So Serious?

Posted 04-08-2017 at 11:59 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

No points if you know where that title comes from.

Why So Serious?
Or more acurately, why am i not serious enough? It's a comment i've had before from a couple of prospective subs, that i'm not serious enough for them. One that really made me take a step back and think (actually was the reason i stepped away for a month or so over Christmas).

I thought i was serious. Serious enough to find GetDare and other similar sites. Serious enough to hang around for a couple...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Not Crying! You're Crying...

Posted 12-15-2016 at 04:35 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

How do you follow up a good blog post? You make the same post on a slightly different subject! Fair Warning: You WILL cry!

TV Shows That Make Me Cry... Every Damn Time

Quote:
  • How I Met Your Mother
HIMYM is my favorite show of all time by far. I've watched it entirely enough times to know every word of every episode and then some more times just for fun.
HIMYM has a couple of moments that make me cry every damn time.
S7e10 - When Barney's heart is ripped to pieces
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm Not Crying! There's Just Something In My Eye...

Posted 11-18-2016 at 06:06 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

This was spawned by a conversation in the chat. And i though it would make a fun blog post... Fair warning: You WILL cry!

Movies That Make Me Cry... Every Damn Time

Quote:
  • Inside Out
It's an obvious one. But Bing Bong is just the greatest thing in existence! He's funny and caring from the off. And you can see it slowly grow as he realises he doesn't have a place in Riley's new life.
"Take her to the moon for me." Legitimately one of the saddest moments in humen
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who's Line Is It Anyway?

Posted 11-18-2016 at 03:34 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

The basic question of this is, well... basic: Is it my responsiblity to keep contact with someone, or is it theirs?

What do i mean
Not much context required here. I'm looking for a sub. Context covered, now for generalization.

So i'm talking to someone via kik. We chat for a bit and like each other. We agree to try out slave/master play/relationship. For a few days it's ok. We do get on and the play is solid. Both of us seem to be on the same page and things are going...
Posted in Uncategorized