Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Tears for New Years.

Posted 01-02-2018 at 04:58 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 01-02-2018 at 05:40 PM by AbusiveMaster

One of the things IceMaiden and I wanted to do last year was make her cry through pain play. That might sound easy, but remember this is the girl who can easily take 10'000 plus spanks to her boobs while still able to tell jokes and threaten to bite off my 'lollipop.'

When we are together, I think it will be a lot easier, but impact play and pain play is difficult to self administer to the point of crying. Not tears, but actual crying. However....

Actually, before I continue,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

You're a Sub You Can't Refuse....Yes I Can!

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:52 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-06-2018 at 06:02 AM by IceMaiden

Recently AM was teasing me by saying he may have me try marshmellows up my bum as a laxative. I wasn't happy with this for a number of reasons.

1: I am prone to UTI's and was unsure if I would trigger one if I accidentally got sugar on the front.
2: AM tells me so often I don't eat enough of this or that and I need more vitamins or more of this food and blahblah. He is probably right. So I thought flushing out what I DO get from what I eat was stupid.
3: Recently I have struggled
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Posted 04-05-2018 at 11:29 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:39 PM by Yasna

Sometimes you get exactly what you want and it still doesn't work out the way you expected. As much as I liked my experiences over the last ten days I have taken a larger bite than I am able to chew. At least at the moment. It wasn't a good idea to start this experiment right before my test phase. I have papers to finish and exams to take in April. Spending several hours a day on doing dares, writing about it, and being distracted by erotic thoughts most of the time interferes a little bit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am grumpy!

Posted 07-15-2018 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 12:58 PM by Butterfly

I am grumpy! That is all there is to it.

Today I just want to scream, and cry and have a real tantrum! I feel like throwing things, biting somebody, saying mean things.

I am tired of being a girl and having to deal with stabbing pains in my uterus. I am tired of being in pain. I am tired of dealing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A cumming worm predicament

Posted 07-23-2018 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 11:01 AM by Butterfly

Denial
Jaro has been in denial for over 70 days currently. It is a new record for him and Icemaiden and I are so so proud of him. There is no way that I could imagine being in his position, and I really do think he is the best, and most loyal sub that a Domme could ask for.

We love to tease our worm. We love to tell him that he can't cum until Christmas, but as much as that thought excites us, he really does deserve the occasional release.

On Sunday, Jaro had finally
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I want to submit

Posted 08-21-2018 at 10:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I crave submission. I crave giving up control.

When my life is crazy and chaotic, I need to submit in order to keep myself sane. It is my way to let go of everything and just be. To put my trust in somebody else to take care of me, to make me feel safe, to control me.

Lately I haven't had the opportunity to submit too often. Especially over the last month. We went on a two week trip which left us almost constantly surrounded by family (sleeping in my moms living room which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized