Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 4.73 average.

fghj

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:20 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 04:28 AM by jane@

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Final horid night questions The End

Posted 10-17-2018 at 01:24 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Q3. Regarding my slutty mouth
The man asked - how many cocks did you suck and did they all cum in your mouth last night slut?

A3. Me -- I am sure it was 7 sir and they all honoured me with sperm spurting into my unworthy mouth

He grabbed me by the throat his face near mine his spittle landing on my face as he barely whispered. Slut the answer is indeed seven you prick teasing little cum whore!
Why did you swallow each load you greedy cum pig. Why did you...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Revenge of Master Amorphous

Posted 11-22-2018 at 01:50 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:06 AM by jane@

As she hung from the rafters of the dungeon’s ceiling Jane was told by the Werewolf Hunter she’d been accused of being a werewolf and of hunting down innocent rapist and biting off their cocks.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...80#post3488480
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196

and that unless she confessed he would have to search her for the Devil’s Mark on her body.

Jane cried out no it’s not true the assistant Master...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	717   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jane@ full moon.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	719  
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

after a horid night Jane was asked questions about it First Question

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:29 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-24-2018 at 02:43 PM by jane@

This is a story but was in part acted out - I leave those real bits to your imagination -

I acknowledge there was input from a second party.

I lay there handcuffed

At last the door opened and someone entered

He said ‘Good slut are you ready’ – I replied Yes Sir’

He turned me over but with the blindfold I couldn’t see him

He slapped my face – ‘you’re not naked slut’ – I felt him begin to cut my clothes...
Old

Preparation of toxic cum for use with werewolf sluts

Posted 09-27-2018 at 06:27 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-27-2018 at 10:05 AM by jane@ (grammar)

Hi
This is not a cooking thing but more a preparation of a delicacy.

It was needed as I need to act out part of https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196 in order that when writing the next part is from some from some experience!.
The brief i was given (you may need to read story to get the sense here). Replicate the toxic cum that the Hunter ejaculated into my werewolf pussy and throat the latter nearly killing me and replace the silver shock needle with a real...
Old

Contract to help me explore submission

Posted 10-12-2018 at 07:39 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Back ground – my male Partner who is my sub is away a lot and plotted with my mistress D (and others) so I could be tamed and not so wayward while he was away (he is for it! when he returns)
I am to post this new section of my Blog as part of my journey into a more respectful and insightful me.
I agree to post updates of my journey and some pictures are in my and other albums on here.
D says comments welcome.

Submissive Agreement

This is an agreement...
Posted in The Contract