Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Making Cocktails with my pee… it’s a Clairetail!

Posted 03-11-2024 at 11:10 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 03-15-2024 at 07:35 PM by ClaireScott

Hi everyone!
So lately I’ve found myself thinking thinking more of piss play, and per drinking. I’ve done some in the past, but I somehow find myself curious as to how else I can consume my own pee.

As such, I’ve decided that for this week (starting today as it’s conveniently a Monday) all drinks I consume in my apartment must contain my pee. And instead of just drinking my pee straight, I decided to make it a little more sophisticated and classy! So I’ve coined the term “Clairetail”...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked at Home Rule - Discovered by a friend

Posted 03-18-2024 at 03:37 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 03-18-2024 at 05:59 PM by ClaireScott

Hello my GD family!
Those of you who have followed my entries and blog know I’ve worked over the past 2 years to explore and embrace my nudist and exhibitionist side. For sometime now, I’ve implemented a rule that I would remain without clothes while at home and that my curtains will always remain open. Being an introvert, I do keep to myself a lot and though I have friends that I do hang out with, this part of my life has remained very private to me, and I typically do not have people...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report on things with Master and the Swinging couple

Posted 04-09-2024 at 02:30 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-15-2024 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue

This blog is a bit more personal than usual and might be kinda heavy, so unless you're in an empathetic mood, you should skip this one.

I haven’t been out with Master for a long time, Master is unwell and I felt awkward talking about it to others and to blog about it to strangers. I mentioned to some friends on Snapchat that I had a ‘friend’ that had a serious medical problem. That person was in fact Master. Master revealed the news to me in 2023, had surgery and we were kind of hoping
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.

RE: Fall Thoughts!

Posted 10-28-2020 at 01:23 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:48 PM by MasterDaddy02

First Snow And Cold:

Well, we had our first snow of the year and it surprised so many people. It did bring to a stop the sweet actions of warm air. It did put a freeze on outside workouts. And those people who enjoy that beauty of breathing in that beautiful fresh air here. It is a nice changed from thinking about "covid-19", and those that are still dying here in my state. For this short period. Thoughts are on the beauty of the snow coming down and that freezing rain as well....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

List of Rules to Follow

Posted 06-26-2015 at 12:01 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 11-01-2016 at 12:46 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags list, rules

Information
I have decided to improve my list of rules and took it a step further. As of this moment, there is a Spreadsheet on my Google Drive available that contains all the rules ordered by the categories. I chose for this improvement due the poor quality of both the style and overview of the previous method of showing the list. Furthermore, it is possible to filter the rules per category now. So take a look down below and visit the new improved list of rules!

Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.87 average.

The Contract week 3

Posted 10-22-2018 at 11:50 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-22-2018 at 03:30 PM by jane@

Week 3
Tasks left by D for week as she was on holiday in the sun!
• refraining from touching myself inappropriately 15 days (8/10-23/10)
• – no knickers or bra allowed 15 days 8/10-23/10
• Catch up with Blog
• Do 2 hours of corner time (standing nude hands behind back nose to wall) every evening to keep out of trouble?
• Do Dare /Task below.

Sunday did task for Master MH ‘Sluts pussy with rice;see blog
Monday-Tuesday nil.
Wednesday/Thursday...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 2

Posted 10-15-2018 at 12:48 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 04:24 AM by jane@

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="indigo"] Monday – I was good and remembered to ask to pee kept in my place.
Tuesday -
D came round after work I ‘served’ D dinner. After dinner I cleaned up while D went on line looking at her and my GD accounts.
Then D sat at the table with my lap top I stood opposite under duress
["confessions extracted under duress" synonyms: coercion, compulsion, force, pressure, pressurization, intimidation,...
Posted in The Contract