Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Semester of Dares? Update

Posted 09-05-2013 at 01:10 PM by JTN2010

So just a quick update of all my dares and what nots.

I've for the most part done away with the schedule I came up with; definitely took away the fun.

The first week I realized how much I was forcing, but I got a decent amount done (tons of spanking but finished out all my long term dares). (Also realized I was a bit busier than I originally planned)
Last week I was pretty lax and didn't really do anything.

This week so far I've done some small dice...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day -6: A quick update.

Posted 08-11-2013 at 06:31 PM by JTN2010

So I've decided to do a quick update on my thoughts on all this, other related plans and dares in general.

First off, I'll be somewhat infrequent going forward and completely absent, likely, on Thursday and Friday (packing, spending time with friends and actually moving). Nothing really important just a quick note. The following day I intend (if I get myself setup Friday night) to get started.

Second, This isn't entirely related to the dare thing but it also is. I'm going...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day -10:

Posted 08-06-2013 at 11:28 PM by JTN2010

First off, not sure how I came about the number -17 before, August 17 (or 18 if I'm not setup yet) is the magic date.

Anyway, just thought I'd come up with some perspective and thoughts about my weekly schedule.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are somewhat lax class wise (some classed mid day but not too time consuming), likely will be a very open days, but Mon. and Wed. will likely be when I do most of my homework (so potentially stressful days but not frequently)....
Posted in Uncategorized