Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day -6: A quick update.

Posted 08-11-2013 at 06:31 PM by JTN2010

So I've decided to do a quick update on my thoughts on all this, other related plans and dares in general.

First off, I'll be somewhat infrequent going forward and completely absent, likely, on Thursday and Friday (packing, spending time with friends and actually moving). Nothing really important just a quick note. The following day I intend (if I get myself setup Friday night) to get started.

Second, This isn't entirely related to the dare thing but it also is. I'm going to TRY getting more regular on hypnosis stuff this semester (which I've tried and failed at in the past). I'm not super into it and I'm not looking to change my entire perspective of reality but I've had small success with it before and I've always found the idea erotic (which is the main reason I use Warpmymind) but I feel it'd be worth my effort to at least try using some file(s) regularly for a while to see if I can get any kind of results.
I'm not looking to change my life, again, but some fun stuff etc. (I might do a separate post entirely on the hypnosis stuff at some point in the future or do it on warpmymind.com [same account name]). I'm also not advertising for them but it's the main hypnosis site I've used for about the last 5 years or whatever.

Third, the spank bank dare, I'm going to try and knock out as many as my body can take tonight (I want to knock it down as much as possible and maybe finish it in the next 4 days or so, so I can have a clean slate before starting).

Finally, very excited, not entirely sure if anyone really cares about this and that's fine; I'm doing this because it seems like it could be a fun experience and if it isn't well I can just as easily stop (like having a bad night or doing some dares I'm not super into is fine, but if it gets out of hand I'll change my process or just stop as appropriate).

Have a great upcoming week all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 837 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments