Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

My regrets about censorship

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:09 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-16-2015 at 09:15 AM by Butterfly

I am going to interrupt my blog series on "facing fears and pushing limits" to post a blog that I have had saved in my drafts folder for almost 6 months.

After reading Sparklystar's blog about her Master being upset over a blog she posted, I left her a comment about blogs being your own personal thoughts and feelings, and not letting anybody say what you can and cannot write about. However, I felt like a hypocrite because I let this happen to me.

6 months ago,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Female Ejaculation Films To Be Banned In Australia

Posted 01-17-2010 at 06:05 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

This is absolutely hilarious. My sincere apologies to our Australian readers. Between this and the mandatory net censorship it looks like you are in for one hell of a ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros
The Classification Board have determined that female ejaculation is not a real event and therefore all issue from a women’s vagina is piss and therefore covered under the parameters in the Guidelines for ‘golden showers’. This means that if the shower happens to land on the body or in the mouth it is determined to be an offensive
SysOp
Posted in Random
Old

Not another Spring Awakening post...

Posted 06-21-2009 at 05:15 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-21-2009 at 05:22 PM by Officelover

Sorry, I couldn't resit. Plus there are so many fab pictures of it online.

I'm going to say right away... yup, he's doing what you think he's doing.

But consider this... this kid is growing up in the middle of Germany in the 1890's. That's when the originaly play was published. And in it, there is an entire scene with this kid (Hanschen) masturbating...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized