Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

I'm not scared

Posted 07-12-2020 at 02:11 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

(Please excuse any typos, it's 3 am and I am in bed writing this on my phone)

The other night, I was laying in bed messaging my Dom (oh, by the way, I have a Dom!) and he was teasing me about an idea that has popped into his head. He asked me if I was scared. It took me a moment to answer. My heart was beating, my mind was racing, my mouth was a bit dry (and ok, maybe, just MAYBE my clit was throbbing) ... I was a bit nervous but I wasn't scared.

And I think that is how...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The curse of the rules

Posted 05-19-2020 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been continuing my search for a Dom ... a long, up and down journey. It's tough honestly. I have wanted to give up multiple times, but I know that when I find the right person, it will be worth it. It is so magical to find the right fit for you.

Throughout my search, I have come across a handful of men who I have had a seemingly amazing connection with. We can talk for hours. We stay up and talk about anything and everything together. Conversation is effortless.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

3 years <3

Posted 05-06-2020 at 05:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today Mr. Devious and I celebrated three years of marriage. For those that don't know who we are (we used to be pretty well known, but not so much anymore), Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare 6 years ago in June 2014. We have now been living together for 5 years and have been married 3!

The third year is called the leather anniversary. Leather signifies the strength, durability,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (27).jpg
Views:	437
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	914   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (1).jpg
Views:	407
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	915   Click image for larger version

Name:	32132.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	916  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

I slipped ...

Posted 04-23-2020 at 10:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

**Trigger warning: Self harm**

Growing up, my coping mechanism was self harm. This took on many different forms over the years but the how isn't important. The why on the other hand deserves a bit more thought.

People self harm for a lot of different reasons, and for me that was also true.

Sometimes I would self harm in places where people would see. I would do this to get the attention that I craved so much. You see, emotional abuse has no physical markers.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro v. Gerbil: A comparison

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have recently acquired a new sub. It honestly came out of the blue and while Jaro was supportive, he was naturally interested in what the differences were in our dynamics. So I decided to write this blog ...

Kink Life
Jaro is relatively new to BDSM. I was his first Domme but before me he wasn’t sure if being a sub was really for him. He has dabbled in giving out tasks here and there and even discussed with a few people a D/s arrangement where he was in the D role, but I think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

If your partner doesn't know ....

Posted 03-06-2020 at 11:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

... then I am not interested!

Long story short, if you are in a relationship and your partner does not know, I do not want to be in a relationship with you.

Can we be friends? Sure.
Will I be open to giving you a task? Maybe, it depends on a few factors (my mood, my creativity level, how well I know you, etc.), but your partner not knowing likely wouldn't be deciding a factor.

So why won't I engage in a relationship with you if your partner doesn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Mine!

Posted 02-28-2020 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Hearing the word "mine" from the right person has always given me butterflies. It isn't about ownership so much (sometimes it can be) as it is knowing that you have captured a piece of that person and it belongs to you. It's magical.

As a sub, nothing can make me melt faster than to be reffered to as "MY good girl" or "MY little princess". It takes a word that already has good feelings attached and elevates it 100%.

For that reason, as Domme
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized