Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

500th Blog

Posted 10-23-2022 at 04:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I really can't believe that I am sitting here writing my 500th blog! Ps. That is the most amount ever written by one single person on here. I have been thinking about the topic of this blog for the last few months as I realized that it was approaching. After 500 blogs I struggled to think of a topic that was special, and so I reached out to all of getDare, inviting you to help me choose what to write about. I created an AMA and received some fantastic contributions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81
What was the first
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report for a full day experience

Posted 10-23-2022 at 07:30 AM by slaveger

Hey, this blog is my report for this thread

It took a while before I was in the right mood to put my full effort on this day, but here it is.

A special and big thank to all of the amazing people who filled this day.

Especially a big "thank you" to Emmyred, MarkNDoubt, pain slut joe and Miss_Kathrin.

So, I started that day in the early morning.

the first task was from Emmyred:
I sorted my clamps in this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Softer Side of Domming

Posted 10-13-2022 at 01:33 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

What image comes to your mind when you think of a dominant? Perhaps it is someone barking orders, or spanking their submissive, or demanding service and use 24/7. Perhaps it is teasing (or terrorizing) their submissive all day, every day. I bet the image you conjure in your mind isn't one that includes the dominant giving a bedtime or tucking their submissive in bed. I don't think it's one that shows the dominant asking if their submissive has eaten or exercised, either.

You might even
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits as a Domimant

Posted 10-11-2022 at 10:04 AM by herpderp42

As my old blogpost with likes etc was quite old already it is time to create a new one.

Loves:
I love orgasm control and tease & denial. Both kinks belong naturally to each other for me. I want to decide when you get to cum, when not and at best even decide when you get to edge. I prefer the denial to be unpredictable and the length is often rather mediocre because I also really like to make a good subby, which I adore, cum. I generally want you to give the control over your...
getDare Addict
Old

My Toys

Posted 10-11-2022 at 12:26 AM by somekindofcreature
Updated 02-07-2023 at 03:53 PM by somekindofcreature

-Magic Wand Vibrator

-Fox Tail Butt Plug

-Fox Ears

-Bit Gag

-Handcuffs

-Dog Collar
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-11-2022 at 12:18 AM by somekindofcreature
Updated 01-08-2024 at 06:01 PM by somekindofcreature

Thank you for thinking of me, but my PM Dares are closed to the public until further notice.

The idea behind these dares is to give me something humiliating to do whenever I log into GetDare to browse. Each time I log in I'll check my PMs, and try to complete all of the dares I've received since I was last online.

Some dares will have a time limit, and if multiple people send me the same dare the time limit will just be cumulative.

I'll let you know when...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Action Packed Weekend

Posted 10-09-2022 at 06:51 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Saturday
This weekend I was able to have some anal and exhibitionist fun. It started with some basic stretching with my small buttplug (metal with black jewel), and a small photoshoot while wearing:
- Red Bra & White Panties
- Opaque Stockings
- Denim Skirt
- Black Blouse

I also queued up some BNWO & Snowbunnies videos on one computer screen which I love having on in the background. They have great music and visuals
On my second screen,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares