Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Stepping into the online BDSM world Thoughts and ideas worth sharing along my online BDSM journey, sometimes they are things that someone looking into playing with me might find useful to read, a way to save time and misunderstandings by having everything laid out here.
Old

About my Switch tendencies (clarifications)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 06:14 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

1) In the BDSM test results that I posted in a previous blog entry, I had only taken the questions concerning Masochism/Submissiveness, so this is why it makes no mention of me being a Switch

2) I am like 95% imo on the M side of things so my S side barely needs a mention, even when I do get in the mood to be the dominant, I only like a bit of control and intimidation and won't really be interested in much pain oriented activities

3) My desire to dominate a Sub might appear...
getDare Devil
Old

Simple quick things to know for curious future play partners

Posted 09-03-2022 at 08:55 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

This might save us some oopsies, so I will list here some not very obvious things that I like or that I don't like that sometimes people do because of lack of knowing me or understanding my list of likes and limits.
  • I like to be punished for my "wrong doings" but only if it's fair

• I despise attempts at domination outside of any structure that warrants it, if you're not my long term term Dom, if we're not in session or playing in any way, don't hit me with
getDare Devil
Old

Sessions with random people : disclaimers and rules

Posted 09-01-2022 at 01:06 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:43 AM by pluky

Introduction :

So I currently have an Owner but I'm still open to experimenting with other different people from time to time. In this case it has to be organized in the shape of a session with the passive presence of my Owner sometimes (as an observer, unless something requires his intervention).

These sessions may start when you get invited to a Kik group and end when you leave it.

The following will be a few rules I made for keeping this comfortable for
getDare Devil
Old

BDSM test result

Posted 08-25-2022 at 09:46 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:41 AM by pluky

Results from bdsmtest.org

100% Masochist
91% Brat
90% Submissive

69% Rope bunny
61% Exhibitionist
58% Experimentalist

54% Switch
45% Primal (Prey)
38% Non-monogamist

29% Vanilla
21% Voyeur
17% Slave
10% Degradee

6% Pet
0% Ageplayer
0% Boy/Girl
getDare Devil
Old

Rules

Posted 08-21-2022 at 06:19 AM by pluky
Updated 09-28-2022 at 02:15 AM by pluky

I will never sleep in bondage.

If Sir is not reachable during a session, anything I might need his permission for is up to me.

------ rule update-------

If something conceals an already existing rule I can't do it.

Report back to Sir if I do tasks with anyone else.

I have to do a task for the duration that was instructed or until Sir tells me it's over, when in doubt I should ask.

The rules and tasks are
getDare Devil