Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

About my Switch tendencies (clarifications)

Posted 09-04-2022 at 06:14 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:42 AM by pluky

1) In the BDSM test results that I posted in a previous blog entry, I had only taken the questions concerning Masochism/Submissiveness, so this is why it makes no mention of me being a Switch

2) I am like 95% imo on the M side of things so my S side barely needs a mention, even when I do get in the mood to be the dominant, I only like a bit of control and intimidation and won't really be interested in much pain oriented activities

3) My desire to dominate a Sub might appear like once in a while for a short while, then disappear completely, once it's gone it's gone, I have a theory that it might be related to the female cycle and how my hormonal changes affect me

4) So my requests to find a Sub to play with for a session are only valide at the time in which I asked, rest of the time I am totally not a Domme, I don't think I would ever do that long term

5) Despite Masochism/Submissiveness being where my own pleasure and desires reside most of the time, my personality makes me actually a much more natural Dominant than I am a Submissive, so when I'm being a dominant that's not faked at all, only thing is I don't enjoy it most of the time
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments