Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Return to GD

Posted 06-18-2020 at 05:26 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
With Covid...life has become a lot quieter, it is harder to see friends, I am working from home and the office has been closed again after a brief period of being reopened...
So I've decided coming back to this site would be a good way to get the creative juices flowing and to connect with some people

So, to celebrate not only my return, but also me hitting the 1000 posts threshold I have my new post:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387621...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Follow-up to Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-18-2020 at 04:47 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone! Basty here once again to follow up on how yesterday went and what I've done since then. At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to try something a little differently. I have quite a few towels laying around and one cloth diaper without a cover. A few days ago I realised I could cut a rubbish bag to create a homemade plastic cover to help with leaking, so I put that on my computer chair with a towel (at the time, my cloth had already been soaked) and every couple of minutes just relaxed...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

1000 Posts Rules

Posted 06-17-2020 at 12:26 PM by Bloxo
Updated 06-23-2020 at 03:49 PM by Bloxo

Thresholds:

100 - Alligator365 gets to give me a dare
150 - I will randomly select 10 dares from my list below and complete them
200 - I will issue all requested dares at this point
250 - I will do 3 Duolingo lessons a day and whenever i get something wrong, I will do 5 squats
300 - I do a hidden dare while recording a video
350 - I will spin for 3 dares
400 - I will issue all requested dares at this point
450 - I will host a game on GD...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-17-2020 at 07:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone, Basty here after a long silence! And this time, I'm back with training. If anyone remembers my original training, this one is very similar but more fleshed out. I've been at it for a month and, while there was about a week's break where I was sort of on and off of my schedule, I'm still sticking with it.

So, what is this new training schedule and how does it vary from before? Well, I'm glad I asked. Taken from many people's advice, I'm now focusing on keeping track of when...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My items

Posted 06-16-2020 at 01:58 PM by Gimedares

Toys:
Vibrating prostate massager
Household items

Video Games:
Sims 4 w/ wicked whims
Minecraft
Forza
GTA V
Battlefront II
Assassin's Creed Odysey
Rocket League
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wishes of kink

Posted 06-10-2020 at 07:24 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Yes I’m not active, I don’t post and I’ve slipped away again...but funnily enough I still log in most days...
Why am I not active? Well I’m in a relationship now and let’s be honest, real life is always better than online am I right?!

Well you’d think, lately the whole covid situation has left my gf depressed and even before that she has told me she isn’t really kinky...so you can say there’s part of me that doesn’t feel fulfilled, I come on here and look at the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

What!? No more getdare devil?!? Noooo!!!

Posted 06-07-2020 at 02:37 AM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)

Everyone.

HOW AM I A GETDARE SUCCUBUS?!

NOOoooOoOOOoOOOOOoOOoOOoOOOO!!!!!! My evil title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. Thank you for tuning in.
getDare Succubus