Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

Returning to Bladder Training

Posted 06-17-2020 at 07:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Hello everyone, Basty here after a long silence! And this time, I'm back with training. If anyone remembers my original training, this one is very similar but more fleshed out. I've been at it for a month and, while there was about a week's break where I was sort of on and off of my schedule, I'm still sticking with it.

So, what is this new training schedule and how does it vary from before? Well, I'm glad I asked. Taken from many people's advice, I'm now focusing on keeping track of when I have to pee and going immediately. On top of that, I go to the bathroom every two hours. Of course, this is still not an ideal solution but hopefully soon (I'll update when it happens) I will have a supply of diapers, enough to allow myself to go without any delay. That will also help with the purpose of this training: weakening my bladder and making it easier to go in diapers.

I'm still drinking 2 cups (1 glass) of water every hour, which has greatly helped with my dehydration problem (I wonder why). At this point, things seem to be going fairly smoothly. I am definitely more aware of my bladder than I was before and, while it's not perfect, I am peeing a little more often than normal. That could be because I'm actually drinking now and not going entire days where I just drink one glass of soda a day. Maybe 2 if I eat lunch. But my bad eating/drinking habits aren't the purpose of this post.

Pretty much the main variation from this training and before is that I'm now going potty when I feel the need to on top of each hour. I'll keep updates as new things happen (it's fairly rare that something is noticeably different).

Minor non-related thing: I'm going to try to be more active on GD, although I likely won't be participating in dares. That being said, conversations are still helpful and I'm willing to give out dares, as seen by my latest thread in the dares section.
Views 974 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments