Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Twitter...

Posted 04-03-2011 at 10:09 PM by AshleyZuk

I've been contemplating this for a long time...

Many friends have been asking me for my Facebook. I am very tempted cause I really want to stay in touch. But I am not ready to mix my online freedom with my holier-than-thou side of life. Besides, my FB friends include everyone from 10 year-old girls, to my pastor from church, and everyone in between. So, if anyone from the online world post anything obscene on my wall, I can never explain...

So, here is my thought... I started
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am taking my talents next January to....

Posted 04-03-2011 at 06:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

LONDON!!!! Get ready for another snotty American tourist! I'll be there!

And since I can see the question a mile away, no I will hang out with none of you (yes Blank, you too)
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag this Friday

Posted 04-03-2011 at 06:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is right. Another Fanbag. I'll try to do two this month. Send your questions via PM and I will answer them on Friday. Here is the last one: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5201.

I love you,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 04-03-2011 at 04:15 AM by Master's_Amber (Just Another Slave's Blog...)
Updated 04-03-2011 at 04:20 AM by Master's_Amber

Hello E/everybody.Today is the beginning of both my training and my blog; today is also the beginning of my slavery.

My Master has asked me to specify what I have done; what I want to do; what I refuse to do and what I might be pushed to do. How do I begin?

In real life...nothing much has happened; a kiss here and there with a few boys. It's a little more exciting with a certain female - I wish I could tell you more, but the vodka has suppressed most of my memories...from
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Horrible Stomach Bug

Posted 04-02-2011 at 02:30 AM by loke

I came down with a horrible one. Got a horrible night sleep, whenever I drink or eat anything I throw it up, I throw up sometimes even without eating or drinking, I feel like crap when I stand up or walk around.

Does anyone had anything similar? How long does it take to go away?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It Just Happened So fast...

Posted 03-31-2011 at 10:35 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Today my girlfriend gave me a call on my cellphone and all she had to say was that she was breaking up with me and that she didn't like me how i liked her anymore. I immediately began crying. I just sat outside in the rain for the next hour saying "I don't want you to leave, please stay by my side. I need you." All she had to reply was no. I feel as if my heart has been ripped out of me, stomped on, ripped into shreds then shoved down my throat. I hate my life and i just wish this would all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i am owned :) :-D

Posted 03-29-2011 at 04:16 AM by dare-demon

my hapiness has no bound!! i have been owned :-D :-D guides me and is changing me into a new avatar :-) i am lovin it :-)
Posted in Uncategorized