Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Just Another Slave's Blog...

Blog of a slave, as instructed by my Master. I fail at writing descriptions.
Rate this Entry

New Beginnings

Posted 04-03-2011 at 04:15 AM by Master's_Amber
Updated 04-03-2011 at 04:20 AM by Master's_Amber

Hello E/everybody.Today is the beginning of both my training and my blog; today is also the beginning of my slavery.

My Master has asked me to specify what I have done; what I want to do; what I refuse to do and what I might be pushed to do. How do I begin?

In real life...nothing much has happened; a kiss here and there with a few boys. It's a little more exciting with a certain female - I wish I could tell you more, but the vodka has suppressed most of my memories...from what I've been told, however, we've done everything. (We recorded the event. Never got up the nerve to watch it.)

Online, I have been in a few relationships - usually the sort where an unknown man wanks off over webcam, and then deletes me. Pretty standard stuff. For the past year or so, though, I haven't been in any D/s relations; I forgot how thrilling it was.

The first thing I was ever sexually interested in was bondage; the complete lack of control involved still thrills me. Orgasm denial and control is another big one... Serving a Master or a Mistress, of course, is my biggest fantasy; humiliation is a maybe. Never really tried it. The idea of being physically forced to do something I'm against, or manipulated into it with threats and blackmail...I cannot describe how much of a turn-on that is.

What are my hard and soft limits? As far as I know, I have no hard limits; that's probably because I've never really tried anything. As time goes on, I will discover these. Soft limits...I'd be nervous about anal. Definitely scared of public. Maybe severe pain? I'm only slightly masochistic. :P

Thank you for taking me on, Sir. I promise to try and do my best as Your slave.

Note: I won't be posting for up to a week; going away on a short holiday, unfortunately, and there won't be much access to Internet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1668 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments