Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Oh hey! Another rant about sad life! Yay!

Posted 06-29-2018 at 01:56 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 06-29-2018 at 02:01 PM by lilith_
Tags personal, rants, sad

One of my first blog writings here had the title "mentally ill subs are still worthy". I like to think that I am right about this but life has only showed me that mentally ill PEOPLE aren't worthy at all.

I'm not even going to mention my hospital stay. That was the absolute dehumanization and degradation and not the fun kind but the traumating kind. I read so many articles about how to recover from that kind of trauma and all I could read was how importnat is the support of family
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

Home sweet home

Posted 06-17-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Nothing beats the sensation of falling face down on your bed and finally laying your head on your own pillow after spending days in a hospital. N O T H I N G . Even orgasms can't beat that feeling. It seems like the medication is finally starting to work (it's been 6 weeks goddamn it!!!) and I am starting to have a - totally fake - stability. But as a very special person in my life told me "fake it till you make it" and that's totally what my new frienemy, Zoloft, is helping me do.
Old

Hospitalized

Posted 06-11-2018 at 03:38 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal

I am not sure how to talk about any of this because I don't want to be seen as an insane person, but I guess there is only one simple way to say it: I've been hospitalized. I don't know for how long, hopefully for a few more days but as you can imagine, I need time and space for myself.

This blog won't have any sexual updates for a while and considering this is a kinky forum, I don't think I should use it as a sad life updates blog.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm writing...
Old

A very sad slut

Posted 06-01-2018 at 03:33 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

It seems like this blog is full of my rants, but I guess that's what journals and blogs are all about, right? Well, I have a little problem....

Recently I made a new enemy that's going to be stuck with me for a few months. This enemy is called PEPTIC ULCER. And not only that but when my stomach doesn't burn as if there is a mini Drogon burning the Lannister army inside my belly, I am a sad potato because of a recent breakup. I really want to have play sessions and I feel the need to let
Posted in Rants, Kinky me
Old

Rules I want to keep now that I am domless

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:58 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal, rules

It's official. I am domless (yes, I made up a word! Fight me!). I have been struggling so much doing anything at all because I was so used to having rules. I decided to keep some of my rules but I am preeettttyyyy sure I won't follow any of them without a Dom telling me to get my shit together and be productive. However, I'll do my best to keep following these rules:
  • Get your lazyass out of bed at 10am
  • Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Keep the house clean
  • Don't stay up too late (after
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Lets talk about breakups

Posted 04-15-2018 at 12:34 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Breakups suck. You are so used to have someone in your daily life, you have them on your mind all the time, you think about them when you cum, before you sleep, when you wake up, in the shower, in the car, in class, at work.... And suddenly, poof. Gone.

It's without a doubt horrible and heartbreaking. It feels like your heart has fallen down your chest and someone's dancing on it while wearing stilletoes. You cry, and you cry some more, and then you cry a little more and then suddenly
Old

I want to be little

Posted 02-14-2018 at 12:22 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

At least I guess so. Frequently, when talking to my husband, I use my childish voice. I play foolish with him on a regular basis. Fits with playing video games too much, not cleaning up my room and going to bed way too late.

Sometimes I wish someone brought me to bed (my husband already did once or twice), but more important I want to be cared and nursed for a while, even liften and carried in strong, responsible arms. I guess I did miss such attention in my childhood so I long for it...
Prodigy