Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Being Spanked at a Play Party

Posted 03-12-2018 at 09:16 PM by Butterfly

Recently Mr. Devious and I posted a poll to help us choose which of my bucket list items we were going to attempt next.

This past weekend, the opportunity arose to try the winning task: be spanked in front of others at a play party.

Here is how it happened ....

A few months ago, I was having a conversation with my (real life) best friends about kink and how Mr. Devious and I were starting to attend events and get involved in the local kink community. One of my friends, let's call her K, mentioned that she was interested in possibly attending a kink event as well.

Not too long after, I found an event on Fetlife for a masquerade play party. I sent the event details to K and very soon after, we were all (K, myself and our husbands) marked as attending.

We were super excited and had a lot of fun shopping for lingerie and masks. As the day approached, Mr. Devious and I started discussing the possibility of playing at the party rather than just watching. The thought of K and her husband being there made things a little more scary, but also a little more exciting and comfortable.

Finally the night arrives and I was a bundle of nerves. We got our bag of toys packed, as I got ready for the night. After my shower I did my hair and makeup and then put on my outfit for the night: black leggings, blue mesh babydoll, and blue lace panties. To top the outfit off, I donned a black and silver butterfly mask (pictures of me wearing my mask are available for friends only in this album).

Click image for larger version

Name:	no mask 2.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	591

After getting ready, I threw a sweater on over my mesh shirt (so that my nipples were not exposed to the world) and we went to my friends house to have a quick drink. It felt odd to leave the house without a bra. I think it has been years since my boobs have been free in public. After our drink, it was off to the party.

Since it was K and J's first time at the party, we had to sit through the orientation again. At this point I was feeling a lot calmer than I expected. K has this wonderful ability to make me feel brave around new people.

After the orientation, it was time to take off my sweater. Eeeeps! I knew my shirt wasn't super revealing, but in the right light, you could definitely see my nipples in all their glory. With a big breathe, and some encouragement from K, I slipped off the sweater. K took off her jeans and t shirt to reveal some super sexy lingerie.

As the party was getting started, we kind of walked around awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. I wasn't brave enough to actually do anything yet, but walking around and watching the few people who WERE playing, felt awkward and creepy.

After awhile more people started to gather and watch as well as participate. I was nervously holding Mr. Devious' hand as we walked around. I was starting to get turned on as he stroked my arms and lightly touched my neck. There were lots of interesting scenes happening around us.

I kept looking at Mr. Devious, nervously, thinking about suggesting playtime, but then I would chicken out. I was super antsy, excited, awkward, nervous and HORNY!!!

Finally K decided that she was going to take J into the glory hole and give him a blow job. It was her bravery that gave me the courage to ask Mr. Devious to grab our bag of toys.

As Mr. Devious went and grabbed our bag, I went into the corner of the dungeon and found a quiet space with a massage table. I chose that space because it was out of the way, in the corner and a bit hidden. My heart was beating super fast and I could feel my panties getting moist (which doesn't happen often).

When Mr. Devious and I had discussed the scene beforehand, we had talked about just pulling down my leggings and bending me over. I didn't want to be too exposed. However, I was brave and took my leggings off completely. Since the flowy party of my shirt was see through, this left me feeling very exposed to the room. Thankfully Mr. Devious took charge and put his hand on my shoulder, guiding me to bend over the massage table.

I bent over, my ass sticking out towards the room. My view was only of the concrete wall in front of me. Mr. Devious began by stroking my back, thighs and ass. Little tickly touches and made my clit throb. He then moved his hands between my legs and rubbed the outside of my princess parts. I knew we had discussed this being a spanking only scene, but I also knew that I had asked him to bring a little bullet vibe at the last minute. I craved that vibe in my panties so much at that moment.

As if he could read my mind, I felt the little vibe starting to work its way inside my panties, and nestle just against my clit. He then turned it on and fed the wire between my legs, tucking the remote into the lace string of my panties.

With the vibe buzzing away inside my panties, I was very aware of my moans. However, Mr. Devious could barely hear me. I could hear the woman behind me being fucked in the sex swing. As the first spanking hit my ass, goosebumps raised on my arms and legs. I was very aware of all the noises around me and it was turning me on even more.

It has been years since I have had an orgasm standing up ... it was actually working in my favor as it helped fend off the already building orgasm. Mr. Devious started to spank me with the flogger. Each hit bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, but not enough to push me over the edge. And then he moved to the ping pong paddle. He was being pretty conservative compared to what we have normally done.

When he checked in on me, I pleaded for him to go harder. And so he did. As he spanked me harder and harder I started to beg him: "please, please, please" and finally those magic words "Cum for me sweetie".

It took all my strength to not collapse right there on the floor, but I wasn't done. I wanted more!!! With shaking knees, I asked him to continue. This time, I had to hold onto the massage table for more support. Since I am short, it left me up on my tiptoes, legs spread a little wider.

Mr. Devious game me the control to the vibe this time, although he cautioned me not to cum without his permission.

He let his hands move about my body once again, building the anticipation of the first hit. And then he landed nice and hard right on my ass cheek. It sends an electric bolt of pleasure straight to my clit, and all of a sudden I was ready to cum again.

I was sweating, shaking with anticipation and the desire to cum. I could barely stand still, my bum dancing and swaying with each hit. And then his hands were exactly where I needed them, right between my legs, rubbing the vibe directly against my clit. I wanted nothing more than him to pull his pants down and fuck me hard with his raging cock, but we hadn't discussed that ... so instead I settled for grinding against his fingers.

"Please sir" I begged him before my knees gave out and the second orgasm crashed around me, sending pleasure throughout my entire body.

I could barely stand after, just holding Mr. Devious for support. Sweaty, blissfully glowing, brain foggy. And then I remembered ... oh shit! There are other people. I turned around and was relieved to see that K and J weren't standing there watching, and it seemed as though others weren't paying too close attention either.

Phew!

Click image for larger version

Name:	No mask.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	592

We spent a few minutes cleaning our play space, and I put my pants back on with weak knees ( I am surprised I didn't fall over to be honest). Not too long after our scene we decided to call it quits and head home for the night.

I am super proud of being able to go through with this and I hope it is only the beginning of our public play scenes.
Views 3160 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like an amazing night! Thanks for sharing the experience with us all so well.
  2. Old Comment
    This is amazing Miss! You were so brave and I am so jealous about attending a play party! It sounds like it was an extreme amount of fun!

Big yay for you!
  3. Old Comment
    That sounds amazing and its a shame your friends K and J weren't there! I am sure they would have loved to watch you and see your blushy face after
  4. Old Comment
    Butterfly,
    This is super exciting to read. You look soo gorgeous! I can relate to the feeling of it being weird with leaving the house without a bra, as I am what would be considered well enough endowed so I don't do that very often. If at all.
    I can only imagine the anticipation while you were walking around and when you finally got to that massage table.
    Your writing has left me in a state of wonderment. Respectfully this was very hot to read and I'm very appreciative that you are able to share this personal experience from your life. Thank you very much Butterfly. You are so capable, so awe-inspiring, and fierce! ��

Sincerely,
    Star
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your writing is flowing and beautiful, and your pictures are gorgeous! I'm glad you enjoyed your first public experience, and hope you have many more
  6. Old Comment
    Sounds like a load of fun. Wish i could have this much fun.