Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #7 & 21 - Hook and Predicament

Posted 09-08-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-03-2021 at 11:50 PM by Butterfly

Time for another report on my wonderful birthday orgasms:

7. After one hour of teasing on my knees with the anal hook, glass toy and wand.

*Note: I may not go into great detail about this orgasm, as I just wrote about a similar scene during our interrogation scene. If you would like to read about it, please click here.

When we did the interrogation role play, one of my favorite parts was scene 2 where I was teased with the hook, glass toy and the wand. So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Putting myself first

Posted 10-07-2015 at 02:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Before I begin, please note: this message was typed on my phone, while laying in my bed, so I hope it doesn't have too many errors*

I have always struggled with putting myself first. Growing up, I always had to make decisions for my little brother. I was put in a caregiver role when I was as young as 10 years old. When I came home from school, I wouldn't do my homework or play with my friends, I played with him, fed him, bathed him and put him to sleep. When I started to make friends,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-11-2015 at 07:40 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 12-24-2022 at 10:05 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

feel free to send me any of these any time via PM or kik - pioneer0799 or Telegram - Boytoy069)

(I currently have to do any picture requests from females and I have to show my face)

ANYONE CAN SEND MAX 3 PER DAY, FRIENDS & LADIES ARE UNLIMITED

Click here to send

Picture proof or reports available on request.

PM DARES ANYONE CAN SEND ME, feel free to combine or add to any pm dares

Click here for even more pm dares.....
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

Posted 10-20-2015 at 07:01 PM by lola.fox

No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that? Anyway, this post is a little different because it was written off the cuff while I was at work one day.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to get my Dom hard while he's in public and can't do much about it, so I like to ambush him with photos and videos at very inappropriate times. After doing this for a bit, I wanted James to send me a few naughty pictures of...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panic!

Posted 11-12-2015 at 06:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

Have you ever had a panic attack? I am sure it is different for everybody but this is what usually happens to me ...

My chest will start to feel tight and it gets really hard to breathe. My chest starts to ache the longer it lasts. I feel like I need to cry to relieve the pressure, but it just doesn't help. Sometimes I start hyperventilating just to try and get some air.

But this week has been different. It started on Saturday. One of my triggers presented itself, but I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Wonderful Christmas Time!

Posted 11-26-2015 at 09:06 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile and so I wanted to pop in and say Hi! Life has been a bit crazy but it's mostly good. I got a job finally about 2 months ago and have been settling in on this side of the country.

Asslvr has been amazing and supportive and I have never been this happy. Living together hasn't always been easy but it is incredible and we learn new things about each other every day.

I am finally starting to get back to normal after my injury. My toes
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Twelve Kinky Days of Christmas!

Posted 12-12-2015 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Tomorrow starts a countdown to Christmas. 12 DAYS!!!!! And since I get to spend my Christmas with my true love this year, we decided to do a kinky 12 days of Christmas countdown.

Each day one of us will do something for the other. The task will correspond with a number and it will be either kinky, sexual or sweet in some way.
A Butterfly Princess <3