Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punishment from Centralhigh

Posted 07-17-2016 at 03:30 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 07-17-2016 at 03:40 PM by Matt:

This is a report on my punishment by centralhigh2010.

Sam's boy toy matt had to become a little Piggy for the day. He had to refer to himself as little piggy and end all sentences with Oink when in chat, font also had to be pink. This was rather embarrassing and annoying lol

Little piggy was naked and had to crawl around everywhere while shaking it's butt every minute, this got tiring quite quickly, oink, it was also very frustrating not being able to walk! oink! Little
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Detention Tasks

Posted 07-17-2016 at 10:16 AM by b69

Roll two dice and take the maximum number (i.e. 5 & 6 are rolled, used 6) multiple that by 5 for number of minutes of detention (i.e. 5 * 6 = 30 minutes).

In a private chat, post to Sir every 15 seconds the time of the minutes and seconds.

Take a sheets of paper, for thirty minutes record via hand writing the two digit second, every second. (i.e. 01, 02,...
b69
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dice Dare

Posted 07-17-2016 at 10:08 AM by b69

You are not allowed to cum until this game is over. You may be allowed to on the last step.

Whatever happens, after this game is over you are in denial for 24 hours.

If you are currently in denial, do not play.

GETTING READY

1. ROLL: Attire

1: Naked.
2: No panties. Bra: http://bit.ly/tach-bra
3: http://bit.ly/tach-bra, but make yourself similar panties too.
5: Naked. Vibrating butt plug on min.
6:...
b69
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 07-16-2016 at 10:50 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 11-06-2023 at 10:38 PM by sexualfeelings (update)
Tags pm dares

Adding up Dares

Draw I will draw something childish on my diaper and post it to my blog. 1/50
Plug it up I will do the Hentai Buttplug challenge 2. 0/50 small 0/100 medium 0/150 large
Baby's day out I will go about my normal day, from when I wake up to when I wake the next morning padded the entire time. /100
Chaste BabyI will go a week in constant Chasity/No touch, only removing/touching for hygiene. /50 (Can only send once a week)
Sleepy Baby I will go to sleep...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 07-16-2016 at 08:58 PM by shamelessFUN (Both views... Master and slave)

PM me "PM me "anal" and I will put an object of your choice in my ass for max 20 min

PM me "denial" and I have to wait another x days to cum (max 4 - max goes up by 1 day for every time i'm pm'd denial

PM me 'Balls ' and I will wear love Perls for at least 8 Hours

PM 'HOUR' - I'll be your slave for an hour

PM me 'cum' and I will have an orgasm as far as possible where ever i will get the Message.

PM me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

One Year On...

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:10 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-16-2016 at 04:18 PM by IceMaiden

Exactly one year ago AM gave her her first order. Without asking, of course. And was told she did not have to follow it if she did not want to.

But she did follow it and told him this the day after. He proceeded to give her some more orders that day which she again chose to follow, despite nothing being exclusive or spoken about between them.

Now, if someone were to try and give her an order, unowned or owned, that person would likely get told where to go. So why did she
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

One year.

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Quote:
Two weeks ago, I was sad about something and he did something for me that I absolutely loved. Something he didn't have to, that I didn't expect and for no reason other than to make me smile and that meant and still means so very much to me. Thank you.
And two weeks turned to four, eight, sixteen... and now a year has passed.

Though that said, I didn't OFFICIALLY steal her until the 19th. She argues that the first time i was bossy is our anniversary. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized