Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Owning a worms orgasms!

Posted 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly

A few days ago, Jaro posted a blog about having his orgasms owned ... by none other than yours truly!

As most of you know, I was Jaro's Domme for about 6 months. It was a lot of fun for both of us, and the split was mutual. Neither of us have taken another play partner in that capacity.

Last week I read Jaro's blog about being horny. I know that a big turn on for him was to have somebody tell him when he could cum, and the best part was not knowing when it would happen.

I enjoyed teasing him about keeping him denied for months, even if I had plans to let him cum that night. He loved the unknown, the suspense, the surprise! And so did I!

Since I know it is difficult to find a quality mistress (they are all snatched up pretty quickly), I thought I would offer Jaro a proposition:

I would be his protector/mentor AND I would own his pleasure.

We split up because our needs/wants no longer lined up. I was holding Jaro back from finding what he truly wanted from a Domme, and I wasn't able to devote the amount of time needed in order to do it the way he deserved. That is why I walked away. However, this arrangement won't be nearly as involved as being his Domme.

My role in Jaro's life will be one of friendship. I will be here to provide advice, to approve and alter tasks as needed and protect his best interest always. Oh .. and he does not get to cum without MY permission.

I always have the option to provide him with tasks, or to tell him he is on no touch, but those aren't requirements. Most of his tasks will be given to him through his AMA and related threads. I am merely the supervisor, only stepping in when I see fit. Of course, he is always welcome to come to me with any issues and get my opinion or ruling as well.

This way, I get a little taste of being Dommey, without losing my subbiness, and he gets the satisfaction of knowing that he can't cum even if he wanted to.

I am excited to continue this way while also helping Jaro find a wonderful and deserving Miss.
Views 835 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you Butterfly. Indeed I am very happy with this arrangement. It's simple but very effective for me.
    You are a great mentor and friend in this fascinating world and I have learned so much from you!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Thank you Butterfly. Indeed I am very happy with this arrangement. It's simple but very effective for me.
    You are a great mentor and friend in this fascinating world and I have learned so much from you!
    I am happy to help little Worm!
  3. Old Comment
    Friends with benefits, so to speak.

Just kidding. I really love to see you having such a wonderful agreement.