Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Looking for a Dare

Posted 01-02-2024 at 12:10 PM by Loving

I want to do a cam to cam chat on anonymous sex site. I need a dare to complete while on it. Should I be blindfolded so I can't see who can see me? What should I wear or not wear?

I am am exhibitionist male
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.48 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [3/3]

Posted 11-10-2021 at 09:16 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue

In an earlier post I wrote about doing dares in public spaces without getting into trouble, especially for nudity. It takes planning and preparation here, but I was in conversation with someone from Europe who claimed that in Germany there’s no laws against non-sexualised public nudity. However, he admitted to never actually seeing anyone nude in public himself. He added that there are also topless and nude beaches etc... around Europe too, which we kinda have here, but they’re not officially nude beaches....
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dare 3 and got caught! My report.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 10:47 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from Skwisg. It was so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg
Do this during the day. Leave your apartment unlocked, Fully clothed go down to your apartment pool. Throw your apartment key in the pool, then head back upstairs. Now strip naked and edge 3 times. After the third edge go into the hallway, set your door to lock and close it behind you. You should be locked out naked, now retrieve your key.
I woke up and procrastinated doing this date to do a few smaller dares in my apartment like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.00 average.

Dare: naked on a trail walk (previously unpublished)

Posted 10-06-2019 at 10:06 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-18-2019 at 04:06 PM by SilverBlue

Hey, so I'm going to blog about another dare I did, that I didn't share in my blog because it wasn't part of the Ultimate Slut Dare, but it does involve nudity.

Right, so I was messaging with someone on getdare, I'll keep him anonymous but if he reads this, he'll know who he is. He suggested we chat on kik and we chatted on there for a while (even exchanged some more pics). Often, I'd be out going for a run on a trail when he'd message me, but we hadn't really done any dares together.
Posted in Uncategorized