Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Moving = STRESSS!!!!!!

Posted 06-03-2015 at 07:14 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-03-2015 at 07:20 AM by Butterfly

I have never been very good at handling stress. As you may have read in my previous blog, when I get overwhelmed I have had some pretty unhealthy ways of dealing with it.

Right now is a very stressful time in my life, but for once it is for positive reasons. As a lot of getDare already knows, I am moving across the country at the end of the month.

I am a very organized person and so I have had lists and charts and calendars and schedules all leading up to the big day which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Anal Tips for Beginners

Posted 05-31-2015 at 03:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Probably because of my name, I seem to receive a lot of questions about anal play. I enjoy anal play, so I never mind helping somebody who is starting out. After talking to a several users this weekend about this very topic, I thought it might be useful if I wrote a blog that included any tips or safety precautions I thought people should know or keep in mind while embarking on their own anal adventure.

LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are going to stop reading this blog after reading
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

"Break Me"

Posted 05-27-2015 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Everybody has their own way of dealing with stress. Some people handle it in a very healthy way; running, kickboxing, listening to music, taking a bubble bath, talking it out. But for other people, they find unhealthy ways to cope with their stress; smoking, overeating, drinking. Unfortunately for me, I realized that the best way for me to cope with emotional pain and stress was to self harm.

Growing up I had a lot of stress in my life. My father was abusive in many ways and he didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Summer Bucket List

Posted 05-20-2015 at 06:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-21-2015 at 09:13 PM by Butterfly

I have been inspired by NLG to make and post my own summer bucket list. I am also happy to take suggestions if you think there is something that would be fun to add. Hopefully Asslvr and I get to do some of these thing together.

I will keep my list updated and bold all of the things that I have completed.

Here it goes:
  • Watch Fireworks
  • Go for a walk on the beach
  • Make roasted lemonade
  • Be kissed in the rain
  • Go to a drive in movie
  • Have a picnic in the park
  • Go
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Next steps

Posted 05-08-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

There are so many ways that Sir and I have pushed my limits and overcome some of my fears and anxieties together. I have talked about a few big ones, but there are many small ways that Sir pushes me each day

Accepting compliments
Sir compliments me each and every day. Also, I always have at least one rule at any given time that makes me have to say nice things about myself.

Having me say words that make me blush
This one has become so much easier for me, but
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Self Esteem

Posted 05-06-2015 at 05:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-09-2015 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

I am back from my break and ready to continue talking about facing my fears and pushing my limits. Let's get started, shall we?

I have never thought myself to be attractive or sexy. I am overweight and have been told all my life that I am fat, ugly, etc. I have really bad self esteem and self confidence, and so when it comes to getting naked in front of somebody, I do everything I can to stall or prevent it from happening.

Even on our first two trips together, I was too
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	480
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308  
A Butterfly Princess <3