Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Messy dare 4

Posted 12-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by pisspants

For the eggs down my pants bit, I went to the top of the park and sat on a bench which overlooks the whole park when it's daylight.

So I reached the bench sat down in my wet pants and placed the second carton of six eggs by the side of me on the bench. Making sure there was no one coming (the bench is by a footpath), I undid the front of my trousers and unzipped my flies to expose the soggy underpants underneath. I pulled the front of my tighty whities open and placed one egg inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 3

Posted 12-17-2009 at 06:51 AM by pisspants

For the egging part, I decided I would go to the picnic area which was a few minutes walk away. My socks were now wet from having peed in my pants and both my trousers and briefs were now wet and a little cold. My trousers were clinging to me legs as I walked and I could feel my briefs tight and wet clinging tighly to my body as I walked.

When I arrived at the picnic area I sat down at one of the tables and then got a carton of six eggs out of my bag and placed them on the table in front...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 1

Posted 12-15-2009 at 07:12 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags eggs, honey, messy, pee

Keep seeing lots of dares - some quite messy ones. How many people actually bother
to do any of them? There does not seem to be a lot of evidence that people actually do.
Anyway I found a messy dare deep in the archives somewhere and rolled the dice to decide my fate

Frist number was a five which meant I had to do it fully clothed. Second number was a three so that meant I had to to it outside. Third number was a two and that meant it was a medium level of mess, although...
Posted in Uncategorized