Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Road Trip

Posted 03-31-2010 at 06:55 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Is to the end of my street and back home. It's a half mile drive from my house. Basically what I am getting at.. I don't like road trips.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stupid April 1st

Posted 03-31-2010 at 05:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Blizzard better not pull another stupid joke like they did last year with SC 2. This year I don't want them to say, SC 2 is come out May 1st, because I know it won't be out May 1st.

Who's idea was it anyway to deem April 1st a fools day? And why did they do it? I could look it up, but I could really care less about it.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Since it made National News

Posted 03-31-2010 at 08:48 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

What do you think about that suicide in South Hadley MA?

I think it was on CNN and that is a National News Network.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Late Night Show!

Posted 03-31-2010 at 07:33 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 03-31-2010 at 09:40 AM by nakedhelen

Two nights ago, when I was doing the naked chores, I was asked to give a late night performance out on my balcony. It was way after midnight when I returned the aired carpet and rugs back inside, then stepped outside naked. My 5th floor balcony has railing that reaches up to just above my navel. Normally, noone on the street below can notice me unless they are looking right up and I'm standing really close to the railing. sekai asked me to do just that. The street wasn't quiet yet, and every second that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hit the Streets!

Posted 03-30-2010 at 07:11 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 03-30-2010 at 10:06 PM by nakedhelen

sekai seemed sure that we wouldn't be able to beat what I'd done so far... so, to test that theory, I asked him to give me a hard dare. It was 15 minutes to 5 in the morning, and he asked me to either go for a naked run near my home or take a naked ride in my car. I decided to combine both.

My car was parked on a side street (two-way street, but not as busy as main), a block away. Both that street and main are usually quiet this early in the morning, and it was still dark outside. I ran...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Elevator Challenge!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 12:27 PM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 03-29-2010 at 02:13 PM by nakedhelen

sekai wanted me to flash while riding our elevator.

The elevator in the building I live in is very old, very slow, and a bit noisy. It has three metal walls surrounding it but its door closes with rails, so you can see inside the cubicle as it moves up and down the floors. I was told to wear just a robe and flash while taking the elevator down to the ground floor, then back up to the top (floor seven). So I did just that.

Once inside the elevator and having closed the rails,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked Chores!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 10:41 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)
Updated 03-29-2010 at 11:55 AM by nakedhelen

sekai asked me to get naked (redundant... I was already naked!) and clean my windows using my breasts, so I cheerfully went to work.

I sprayed the glass with window cleaning fluid which I then spread all over using just my 36Ds, driving my nipples crazy and pointy. I climbed on a stool to get the high areas and knelt down to get the low areas, then rinsed and repeated on every window-like surface in my apartment. I then had to wipe them dry with a cloth, though, since my breasts aren't very...
Posted in Uncategorized