Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked Chores!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 10:41 AM by nakedhelen
Updated 03-29-2010 at 11:55 AM by nakedhelen

sekai asked me to get naked (redundant... I was already naked!) and clean my windows using my breasts, so I cheerfully went to work.

I sprayed the glass with window cleaning fluid which I then spread all over using just my 36Ds, driving my nipples crazy and pointy. I climbed on a stool to get the high areas and knelt down to get the low areas, then rinsed and repeated on every window-like surface in my apartment. I then had to wipe them dry with a cloth, though, since my breasts aren't very absorbing. Well, they only absorb attention!

The night is still young, the blinds still open. I live on the 5th floor, in an area with lots and lots of windows. Keeping the neighbors across happy makes me happy and all this happiness contributes to world peace!

UPDATE: Since sekai wasn't pleased with me not doing the outside surfaces, I tried correcting that. I opened both balcony doors and did the outside surface (since the doors open to the inside of the apartment I didn't have to step outside on the balcony, but now there was no glass between me and any possible voyeurs). I did the same to my bedroom window. There... now they're squeaky clean inside and out!

UPDATE: I was told that my carpets needed to be aired. Of course, I did that naked. I only have three small rugs and one medium-sized carpet, so I took them all outside on the balcony, laying them across the railing. I hit them with a broom for a few times, dusting them off, then left them there.

UPDATE: While I was outside, I noticed that the balcony floor needed a bit of cleaning, too. So I was told to do it.

Again, I stepped outside naked and used the water hose to clear most of the dirt, then I got down on all fours and scrubbed the floor with a sponge. If there were no carpets on the railings I would be more visible (and probably less willing to do this) but as it were, I was partially hidden. The balcony is long and narrow though, and I was completely exposed at certain points. Since my apartment is on the 5th floor, noone from the street below can immediately notice me, I am also hidden by the adjacent balcony by a divider. Still... a great chance of being seen by people living across! And at nine-thirtyish, too!

When I was done scrubbing, I stood up again and used the broom to remove the excess water, then I used the hose to clean my own body while standing in the corner. I walked back inside and messed up the living room floor with my wet bare feet and my dripping naked body!

UPDATE: I was made to clean my living room floor using my tongue. I only did the wet areas and I enjoyed it, even though my tongue is really tired now! Of course, I am still naked, and the living room balcony doors are still wide open, although that carpet is covering the railings.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5049 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    naked chores are the best.
  2. Old Comment
    chores = fun
    naked chores = awesome
  3. Old Comment
    i think you should clean your bathroom floor with your tongue, i dare you :P