Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Practice of Karezza

Posted 11-10-2016 at 09:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I was chatting with a user a few nights ago and I had mentioned the fact the majority of sex I have is Karezza. I'd estimate it to be roughly 75% of my sexual life and we've been practicing with it for quite some time. I'm still learning about it to be honest. Our sex life is very stable, very enjoyable, very sensual and it has been better than ever. Most people have never heard of it so I thought I'd make an informative blog about it. Not sure how many people will take anything from it but it is informative...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

11/9/16

Posted 11-09-2016 at 09:50 PM by jh474

Today daddy was busy and didn't have time for me, so i got on getdare chat. Another user messaged me and wanted to have a session. I was horny and eager for attention. I happily agreed. He made me get on my knees and tie ropes from each ball to the corresponding ankle. I was told to make the ropes taught. I didn't get it tight enough the first time so he had me spank myself till my ass was bright red. I tied it as tight as i could. I couldn't get up off my knees. While I was tying the rope I
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Another Scenario, from a different perspective...

Posted 11-09-2016 at 05:26 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I’m staring at the floor, having been caught in the trap you set me. You promised me that you had a surprise for me in the bedroom; and naïvely, after a long, tiring day at work, I believed you. I allowed you to blindfold me so I wouldn’t see and spoil the surprise, and I walked with my hands behind my back to prove to you that I wouldn’t cheat. That was the only chance you needed.

More quickly that I could react, you were wrapping rope around my wrists. You positioned my arms into an...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of Sam's sub Matt.

Posted 11-09-2016 at 01:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 11-09-2016 at 01:40 PM by Matt:

Sam asked me to post a blog of a day in the life of her sub.

Not sure how interesting this will be lol and I'm not the best at writing stuff, but here goes. May edit and add more detail later.

Alarm goes off at 05.55 and wakes me with a start, the worst part of the day lol I listen to the news as I try to wake up properly.

06.10 to 06.15-20 I phone Sam to ask her if she has any rules or tasks for me for the day.

One of the rules...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

11/8/16

Posted 11-08-2016 at 09:54 PM by jh474

Today daddy informed me that I was not getting out of chastity for a while. He won't tell me how long so I assume it will be months before I get out. He has graciously allowed me an anal orgasm once a week. I am also allowed to remove it for cleaning once every 2 weeks. I have never been locked up for a long period of time before. So far this cage has kept me in a perpetual state of horniness. It never really goes away and the cage is a constant reminder. Every time I start to get hard the cage
Posted in Slave Diary