Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Angelsaredying

Rate this Entry

20 Humiliating Questions: Courtesy of BigBadWolfy

Posted 12-02-2015 at 02:52 AM by Angelsaredying

I lost on a thread and this is the consequence. I know not all the questions are answered but I really tried to get them all done as best I could, I hope the answered ones are satisfactory.

The questions and answers:
If you significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?
No. I don't believe you should be with someone if you want someone else.

What is there about your boyfriend/girlfriend that embarrasses you?
N/A: I'm single.

What is more important than money?
The people that you care about and love.

When have you broken your mothers heart?
I'd rather not answer this question.

When have you loved some one who has not loved you back?
Perhaps some of my friends which over time have proved themselves fake and uncaring but I would have loved always.

When was the first time you had your heart broken?
When I was 14, my boyfriend at the time accused me of being incapable of love. It was a hard thing for me to hear and we were so childishly in love it broke my heart.

When is it alright to mix love and business?
When it benefits you, the consequences aren't dire, you're in love or the sex is fantastic.

When have you been fired from a job?
N/A: never been fired.

When have you had to walk away in shame?
N/A: unless you mean ashamed of another person I don't think I've ever done this.

Assuming every man/woman has their price, what is yours?
I'd like to say a couple of million but more than likely five hundred thousand and I'd be happily gone. Money's money.

If you will be given a chance to become invisible for one day, what would do with this ability?
Irritate the hell out of people for my own enjoyment. They'd get so frustrated and confused it would be great!

If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?
I'd want to stop awful things from happening, and probably win the lottery. Maybe start a psychic business and more than likely help myself out of problems.

What is the first physical feature you look for in someone you are attracted to?
I'd assume eyes or smile but when I think about it, it's probably a person's hair.

What is a rumor you spread that you knew was not true?
It was about this girl I used to be friends with and how she liked to use guys to make her feel good about herself.

Have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend/girl friend?
Yes/no? I had a boyfriend who wasn't in to sex so I sorted myself out with help online. I'm not sure if posting on the Internet to ask for help counts. I'd have admitted if they asked but even the implication of the word was like cursing a child to him.

When was the last time you where caught in a lie?
I'd rather not say/I don't remember.

Who was your first crush with?
A small boy with cute brown eyes and floppy brown hair. Although if we're asking about a more famous crush it might have been Ben 10.

When is it alright for your boyfriend/girlfriend to lie to you?
I don't think it is. If they need to cover the truth up for a surprise it's allowable but relationships shouldn't contain lies.

When have you seen sexual harassment in the work placement?
N/A: I haven't seen any.

If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
I'd be taller and a bit muscled up with dark brown hair and blue eyes. I think I'd have sex with one of my friends, just because. I'd probably want to have someone suck my dick and try jacking off. I'd flirt a lot more and I think I'd have a good time relaxing with it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 199 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments