Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Angelsaredying

Rate this Entry

Report- No Escape

Posted 03-02-2023 at 07:34 PM by Angelsaredying

First and foremost a big thank you to user BtO for the brilliant dare, I had so much fun and I very much enjoyed myself!

The basics of the dare were plug and vibe in, layer up the tight clothing, padlock a belt on the last layer and enjoy! Well, and put the key outside somewhere, and optional nipple clamps.
Which of course I did.

Its not my neatest report but as always I value feedback.

I worked the plug into my ass first, the small one still makes me feel comfortably full and had me wet enough to slide in my vibe right in. It felt a comfortable fullness with them both in. When I turned on the vibe to max it took me a minute for me to adjust to the buzzing and remember the rest of the dare. I pulled up my thong which pushed the plug that bit deeper and grabbed my nipple clamps, easily putting them on my hard nipples. I added on top of the thong a pair of leggings and then my bodysuit. The layers just pushed the toys into me further, the bodysuit pushing against the top of my now stinging nipples, and when it got to putting on the jeans I began to struggle slightly, the moving jostled the plug more and made it hard to focus on pulling them up over the other layers.
The vibrators hum was almost inaudible by the time I did the top button of the jeans up, but I could feel it still inside me and how I was making the thong and probably leggings damp. I closed the belt up one hole tighter than normal and fiddled for a second with the padlock before it was secure. There was a rush as I knew there was no quick way of escaping now, no reaching in to turn it off or pull it out. The idea just made me hornier. I finished off with a long chequered top and made sure the belt and padlock were covered.
Hiding the key, I was relieved no one was around to see my walk to the garden as it included stairs, everything moved around as I went down and I could feel myself holding back a faint moan and trying to walk normally. I hid the key under a small plant pot outside, the thought of losing or forgetting it crossing my mind so I made sure to take a photo of it. With the key hidden I officially started my timer.
Trying to fill the hour was unproductive. I sat down inside, moving about a few times to try and find a position where I wasn't as distracted but it wasn't exactly easy, I settled for sitting forwards as it jostled the plug least and gave me some semblance of sanity. First, I tried to get some work done... I couldn't get more than a sentence typed as I kept getting distracted and gave up pretty quickly. I had set a short 15 minute timer for the nipple clamps and it chimed at the same time I gave up trying, so instead I reached into my top and body suit to quickly unclamp the nipples, the rush of blood ached as feeling came back and was made worse when I turned and reclamped 90 degrees off. This way I could safely stay clamped for you all the dare.
I wanted nothing more than to really fuck myself on the vibrator at that point but I couldn't even if I tried to reach it, the most I was could was this embarrassing thigh clench as if I could coax it to move inside me more.
I spent the next 15 minutes of this rubbing my thighs together, jerkily twitching my hips and giving in to the compulsion to grind down on the plug. I was like a bitch in heat, getting just enough pleasure to keep me at a high but not enough to get any further. My nipples were aching but it felt so good and I will admit to fondling my tits roughly, feeling the clamps as if that might be enough. I regretted it not long after as when I next rotated the clamps they were so tender I almost removed them as you'd said, but I couldn't give up that easily so I reclamped the tender flesh and let out a few whines. I must have spent the next minute with my fists clenched as I focused on the sharp aching pain.
Determined to last through the dare and actually do something I flicked on the TV and started watching some nonsense on netflix whilst also scrolling through tiktok. I won't lie this is how I spent my last half an hour, being severely distracted and wasting my time between watching people make nonsense on TV and scrolling through the internet... including some GetDare. The hour timer going off was a relief, I went to grab the key and thankfully found the right plant pot, I'd got quite used to the plug but the vibrator was still driving me wild. I unlocked the belt, stripped off my shirt, my jeans, then I pulled off my leggings, the body suit, the clamps and finally the thong. I was relieved to turn the vibe off, knowing I wasn't allowed to cum even if I was to fuck myself after.
I can honestly say when I looked at the leggings and then jeans I thought I might have wet myself somewhat, the crotch was soaking. I'd been wet and getting wetter that whole time. I popped the plug out and the vibe. I felt pretty empty then.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was an enjoyable report to read. Thank you!

Was this immediately before your slave for an hour today?
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks for your great report. Well written