Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

It might be time...

Posted 02-15-2008 at 09:44 PM by Fiendish

Some of you remember awhile back I had a link to my slave's blog in my sig. I removed it, obviously, as it isn't there anymore.

However, if all goes according to plan, it should be updated soon. How soon I don't know, but assuming it all goes correctly, I'll be re-adding the link in my sig.

Here's the link: slave blog

Hopefully, you'll be able to read about my slave's adventures again soon.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Bright Idea: The Fiend's Eye

Posted 01-21-2008 at 10:10 PM by Fiendish

I figure since I've written a couple of rather informative pieces on the site already...

I've decided to name all of my rather lengthy writings The Fiend's Eye

I've covered a few topics that I've seen as problems around here(No Limits, Being a Dom, For the subs and slaves out there, The Fiend's Eye: A Writer's Guide, and The Fiend's Eye: Punishment & Discipline)- yes, some of those don't bear the title of The Fiend's Eye, and some are indeed posted in other people's...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School, Life, and the Seasons

Posted 01-19-2008 at 11:54 AM by Fiendish

Here's my third blog-ish entry thing...

I'm back at school, which is nice- actually, this weekend I'm at home, but you know what I mean, I hope.

It's going well, I seem to have lucked out this semester, as I have only one class I need to write papers for, and that's Rhetoric, so I guess writing is required for that class.

My philosophy prof is a bit spacey, but kinda cool. I gotta read Euthyphro this weekend.

I think I'm gonna be a great philosophizer......
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will you stand with me, or will you stand against me?

Posted 01-14-2008 at 05:32 PM by Fiendish

Friends, the time is upon us!

Ok, time to stop making myself sound self-important and get down to the issue I wish to discuss with you, and no, it's not my chops...

I've noticed lately a seemingly random influx of stupid. I have no explanation for it, other than the moon and stars are against us right now.

This is a call to arms. Well, fingers. Some of you may have noticed my two angry rants(No Limits and Being a Dom) and my one happier rant(For the slaves...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How do I look?

Posted 01-07-2008 at 02:19 PM by Fiendish

It's your good friend Fiendish here. I decided to upload a personal pic... for all you people who can't experience my amazingness in person.

So, the question I pose to you all is...

How do I look?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized