Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I <3 Lea Michele and Jonahon Groff

Posted 08-29-2009 at 10:16 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Lea Michele and Johnathon Groff...

sigh!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Struggling Danny

Posted 08-28-2009 at 01:44 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Danny is not doing so good right now. As of 2 PM EDT, he weakend down to a 40 mph storm. The center was always exposed virtually through his entire life, which is bad for the tropical cyclone, becuase they need thunderstorms to wrap around the center so they can intensify. There is just too much dry air where Danny is.

I doubt he will do much strenghening. He just can't get his center better organized (to get thunderstorms wrapping around it).

There is now...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally

Posted 08-28-2009 at 12:25 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today is finally the last day I have to put up with my parents for a while. Starting tomorrow, I have the house mostly to myself until Labor Day, (September the 7th in the U.K.). This is actually a good thing as both of them have really been getting on my nerves this week. However, before they leave, they're making sure to annoy me one last time as I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow so that I can drive back from the Colombus airport. I wish they could depart from an airport...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Stick Game

Posted 08-27-2009 at 08:37 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I forgot actually that this was the next game I was going to blog about after the gun game.

Its a free for all game. Each player gets a stick. The object is to tag the other player with your stick. If a player is tagged, then he/she gets a point, and points are bad. I think, if a person is tagged, then that person has to wait 5 seconds until he/she can play again.

You can change sticks anytime you want. This game can be a little dangerous.

If a person...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

For Betty

Posted 08-27-2009 at 05:55 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is for you Betty to make up for the spam post and to say "Yay! Other Office fans around getDare!"

Also it's for me- since, y'know, I love the Office
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dang, Almost School Again

Posted 08-26-2009 at 06:23 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Well August went by quickly. My second year of college is right around the corner... Sept. 9th.

The only good course I have is on-line meteorology this semister. I am finally taking a college level math course, and it is not going to be easy, luckily I have my dad to help me with it.

I do get every tuesday off, which is very nice.

My English 102 is going to suck alot. A lot of poems and writing it seems.

In two more years I will be transferring....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stories

Posted 08-26-2009 at 05:20 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is an important announcement:

By the time I have finished my Pam's story, I will have started quite a few teasers. Judging by the reaction to the teasers, ease of writing them, and personal preference I will decide which story (or stories) I will write.

So my question is: Do you have any suggestion on terms of what type of teaser you want me to write?

All comments are valued and appreciated,

Love,

Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized