Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Finally

Posted 08-28-2009 at 12:25 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today is finally the last day I have to put up with my parents for a while. Starting tomorrow, I have the house mostly to myself until Labor Day, (September the 7th in the U.K.). This is actually a good thing as both of them have really been getting on my nerves this week. However, before they leave, they're making sure to annoy me one last time as I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow so that I can drive back from the Colombus airport. I wish they could depart from an airport closer to us. But yeah, thankfully my grandmother is taking care of the dog for me, since Maggie, our little sheagle, tends to be very clingy when mom and dad aren't around. I still have my little kitty Jules with me though, the only problem with her is that she is a definite lap kitty and you almost can't turn her down because she's so cute. If you want to see how cute she is look in my Shades of Grey album.
So tomorrow, once I get home and my grandma leaves I will attempt to try heishere's dare which involves me wearing a thong and tying a rope to it and tying the other end of the rope to my hand for the majority of the day. Which speaking of that, I sadly only got two dares for that post, so hopefully some people will be considerate enough to give me a dare, or I will find some fun ones on the site. Last time my parents were gone on vacation, I set a goal for myself that I was going to walk outside my house completely naked. I managed to do that and some other public nudity things that were fun. So if anyone is thinking of some dares, semi-public nudity ones will be awesome. Originally, my goal for this vacation was not being able to pee inside, but only outside in my yard. If I peed inside, I would be punished. I can't do that now though, since we will have hardwood floor installers in the weekday mornings and afternoons so I can't be discrete about that. I will try to do what I said though when they're not around. However, I have set another goal for myself which may be difficult to achieve as of right now, but I won't reveal what it is...yet.
A lot of people know that I have been planning a hot tub party for this week and have invited guests such as jess_i_kka, Tiger, tags, jackfromnyc, Amelie, Krystal, Coyote, and myself. Originally it was supposed to be a joke, but how awesome would that be if I could get that working this week. I still will have one even though I may be the only one attending. I skinny dipped in my hot tub last time my parents were gone, and it was awesome. So I'll probably do that again.
So for the final hours my parents are still around to bug me I will persevere, but I am looking forward to having some fun when they leave. So yeah that's my blog for today.
Komodo Jones

"When the parents are away, the dragon will play."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 488 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments