Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Happiness

Posted 01-30-2015 at 09:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	19-happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	273

Happiness is something that a lot of people strive for. We all have things in daily life that make us happy: the giggle of a baby, kittens or puppies, ice cream, music ... but being a happy person and living a happy life can sometimes be difficult when one or more area(s) of your life are unbalanced or not meeting your expectations.

There have been people in my real life, as well as on getDare that have really taught me a lot about happiness over the
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tumblr_lszkiuAfYW1qah2fqo1_500.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	269   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-Quotes-part-3-50.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	271   Click image for larger version

Name:	happiness-is-not-selfish.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	272   Click image for larger version

Name:	be_happy_now_not_sometime_in_the_future-222145.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	274  

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!

Posted 01-11-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-18-2015 at 11:42 PM by Butterfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ASSLVR!

Although I am not able to be with Mr. Devious in person on his birthday, I want to still try and make this the best birthday he has ever had.

So I have a plan, but it is a surprise. But I do need all of your help too. Please spam his visitors page with wonderful messages wishing him happy birthday, or leave a message here for him. Lets show him how special he is to the getDare community.

Name:	1421014344778.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	264
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

One month with a monkey in my net

Posted 01-09-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:27 AM by Butterfly

The past month has been a very hectic time for me. I had my trip with Asslvr and then our break up, Christmas and New Years, plus I have been sick off and on with this darn cold ... so I just haven't had a chance to properly acknowledge one big wonderful thing that has happened this month as well; the capturing of my Mr. Monkey Man - Colosubguy.

Right before Asslvr and I started or time together, I was in chat and we were discussing denial (as Asslvr was mean and put me in denial for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Transformation

Posted 12-26-2014 at 10:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly

*I promise this is the last of my blogs for a little while … I feel like I am spamming the blog section, and I will be slowing down after this one*

6 months ago today, Asslvr, my wonderful Sir, asked me to be his. It feels like a lot longer than 6 months because so much has happened. This blog is going to be about my personal transformation.

As you know from reading Asslvr’s blog, our relationship is in the process of transforming. A few months ago we realized that we had
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 1

Posted 12-25-2014 at 04:54 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

Here are our answers to your lovely questions about our trip:

What was your favorite part of the trip? - Eivens

I am choose something sexual because I know there is a question about our favorite innocent thing later. So, I will say my favorite part of the trip was being tied up and teased for almost 3 hours. It has been one of my biggest fantasies forever, and to live it, and for it to turn out just as good if not better than I imagined it, is amazing.

Well
A Butterfly Princess <3