Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Winter Forecast

Posted 10-08-2009 at 06:36 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

If you don't care about it, then don't click on the link.

This is just for the US.

http://www.accuweather.com/mt-news-b...r_forecast.asp
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prison Mike

Posted 10-07-2009 at 03:39 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

This is Michael Scott in his "elaborate costume". It is none other than good ol' Prison Mike. The worst part of prison for him was the dementors, who flew around and sucked his soul out. They ate gruel. Gruel sandwiches. Gruel omlettes. Plus, you could eat your own hair. You would break a rock, all day, every day, for no reason, WITH CHAINS ON YOUR LEGS!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

College

Posted 10-05-2009 at 03:52 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Right now, my major is Libral Arts, could I still take philosophy classes, or do I have to change my major?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Srs

Posted 10-05-2009 at 03:11 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Okay, non-Broadway fans, this is Sherie Rene Scott. She was in the Last Five Years (Katherine), RENT (Maureen), Aida (Amneris), and many more. She is currently in the Little Mermaid (why, Sherie, why???)
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Apologies

Posted 10-04-2009 at 09:02 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Apologies to all the issues I am behind on. I was incredibly sick this weekend and did not even get a chance to spend some time at home until later today. I know a lot of people are waiting for replies on PMs and such. I apologize but it will be a while for me to get around to answering them. These issues should start being dealt with on Wednesday or Thursday. That is the very earliest I can step in.
SysOp
Old

Turning Heads and Standing Proud

Posted 10-04-2009 at 08:12 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

I recieved in the mail a letter saying I had been accepted into a prestigous group, that inductions would be on a certain day, I need to bring this and that. And so all my friends are congratulating me, telling me that I've done a great job, yada yada. I thanked them, then tore up the letter. They looked at me like I was an idiot (one of the slapped me even), and yelled at me for doing that.

You see, the premise of this organization is character, school studies, and community role....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me and My dad (sounds funny, huh depp?)

Posted 10-04-2009 at 02:51 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 10-05-2009 at 01:41 PM by lokelake

Me and my dad don't believe people should be gay. Now, a true friend, wouldn't hate us nor insult us for our beliefs.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized