Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Humiliating fantasy Part 1

Posted 05-31-2022 at 03:17 PM by sexualfeelings

This is a fantasy of mine, no actions taken or people mentioned are realy and are unlikely to ever before real. This fantasy contains: extreme body modification, public exposure, extreme humiliation, orgasm control, bondage, diapers, exposure to coworkers, public humiliation, etc

My Daddy/Mommy is having their friends over. I've met them before, some are even my coworkers, one of them is a mystery to me. The house is clean and the food is on the table waiting to be served.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Naked in the woods

Posted 02-06-2008 at 11:11 AM by ang7

A few months ago my girlfriend (Amy) and I went hiking. Prior to this we dated for maybe two months so we were still getting to know each other. Anyway it was pretty hot day and we had been hiking for over an hour when we came along a creek. I suggested some skinny dipping to cool off. She hesitated and said what if someone comes along and catches us. I told what the odds of that happening. We hadn't seen anyone for at least 10 -15 minutes and I doubted we would see anyone else. I reassured her that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dating

Posted 09-12-2011 at 07:25 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

It's simple: turn the skanks and make him/her want wrinkly to date you. Make sure you're always dressed to hump.
Each and every day wear a strap on that shows off your butthole to juicy advantage and makes your man/woman in the boat look like a million chihuahuas.
Even if the two of you make meaningful uvula contact, don't admit it. No hugs or scrotums. Just shake his/her foreskin firmly.
And remember, when he/she asks you out, even though a chill may run down your jizz and you
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm, I wonder..

Posted 10-05-2011 at 12:13 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Tags tricks

..if this is a new trick they've come up with to confuse you enough to join the dark side..

[19:50:37] who are you [»] softeyes: hey do you want a male cam slave?
[19:53:32] softeyes [»] who are you: Who are you?
[19:53:44] who are you [»] softeyes: >.<
[19:54:27] who are you [»] softeyes: do you want me to be a slave? :S
[19:54:56] softeyes [»] who are you: How did you get that idea?
[19:55:29] who are you [»] softeyes: well you wanted to before...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not in your butt

Posted 11-14-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly
Tags anal, funny, tips

Over dinner the other night, my 15 year old brother decided to share with us, a video he found on youtube that he found amusing. This video is called "Not in your butt".

The reason I decided to post it here on getDare, was because while I was watching the video (blushing like crazy as normal), I couldn't help but think that every single one of those items that the doctor lists, were probably put in by somebody on this site, and it made me giggle.

On top of that,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges