Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Snow Geese Are Fed!

Posted 02-03-2010 at 06:24 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Well, at least in the mid-atlantic states, and nyc. They got screwed over with snow the last few winters.

But still... those last few winters, I don't think my area got hit with any nor'easter. Don't worry new england snow geese, I heard these snow storms may come up north later on in the month.

This storm coming up, is already making a push up to the north, let's hope that trend continues. And then another storm for early next week.

It does look like...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GCSE Music Fail.

Posted 02-02-2010 at 12:19 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

I have to play a solo piece and i don't know what to choose ! seriously there are so many songs. :S

Does anyone have any suggestions, bearing in mind that it must sound good on a guitar (electric and Acoustic) and sung at the same time. As long as it isn't toooo crazy it should be fine.

Please help me !
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Little Something different

Posted 01-31-2010 at 10:37 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am going to give an auto-bio of myself, but not your ordinary one. It is going to be on one topic about me.

Given all the interests I said about me on this site, it might be a little hard to guess what I will talk about here. I will give you a hint.... precipitation, clouds, sunny skies, temperature etc... all that can be described in one word.

I was interested in weather at a young age, very young age. I have been interested in it all my life albeit I admit, I sometimes...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Self-Diagnosis

Posted 01-31-2010 at 08:39 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am going to self-diagnose myself with bronchitis. I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow, so I can see if my self-diagnosis was correct. That is not the reason why i am going, I just think I should get it checked out.

Although the doctor may just say I am coughing because of my cold. But we shall see.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Racist

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:34 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cgH...&p=58NKeitRqbE

sadly even though this is a parody it happens...not that bad though but in a different sense..
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Foot Fetish much?

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:30 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObtOBd2Tms&NR=1

i just had to show this since it's about how basically foot fetish is the largest type of fetish out there xD
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Australian Government Bans Small Breasts

Posted 01-30-2010 at 06:39 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It seems the Australian government has found something new to ban from the web now. Sorry ladies, your small chests are offending us!

http://www.inquisitr.com/59472/milli...e-ejaculation/

First they come for female ejaculation, and I did not speak out—because I was not an ejaculating female;
Then they came for the women with small breasts, and I did not speak out—because I was not a women with...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized