Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

w00t!

Posted 08-30-2008 at 03:16 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

May 23rd travailing at 1000 light years an hour. We are heading to the planet gargon the space sky looks beautiful… hold on this is my blog not a space ship log entry lmao. How are you folks? Just added a new story that you might wana check out. I also did a version of collard slaves ghost story thing which I mite carry on with but defiantly check my dares alone story.

Good news I am working on a new Jeff story. Not got it all together but you may be looking forward to a new story with...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Was it REALLY worth it?

Posted 08-29-2008 at 02:51 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

So now that school has likely started for everybody, take a look back at what you accomplished during the summer and decide, "was it worth it?"

For me, i must say yes and no. (though more no.)

1. I obtained all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2; however the 3-D rendition of Green Hill was not that great.

2. Did a bit of art which ive given away already, so, for that "fuzzy feeling" i suppose it was.

3. played mario kart, and...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First day in high school... AHHHH!

Posted 08-28-2008 at 06:05 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

As most of you know, i am only 14, and my first day of high school started today. Are high school starts at grade 10. But yeah, i got to high school and was almost late, and very confused were to go till a teacher directed me to the gym then we were suppose to go to are teacher advisers, and i did not know witch one then they told me and forgot and i walked into the wrong room, then i went back and asked again and finally got there. Then i met a old friend Ian who is in my TA class, And he is the only...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is maturity?

Posted 08-24-2008 at 11:17 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I have always thought of myself as true to myself and mature when it counts. But the thought came to me tonight, what is maturity? They say it is the time when you smarten up and start acting like a real man/Women but isn't this not being true to yourself? And therefore maturity is never fully accomplished. Or i have heard "Maturity is acting your own age", now let me prove this wrong. My grandmother, (love her to bits) she is 76, now she is considered "Mature" now she is 76 but she...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Family

Posted 08-24-2008 at 09:04 PM by AM.PM

Ok so you guys all know about how I am always ranting about my sister by now but I am going to talk about my whole family.

DAD: I call my dad "diddy"(IDK why).He is very lade back kind of person. He makes DRY jokes that are so stupid there funny and he has the loudest laugh ever. He also talks loud and has gas most of the time. Oh yeah he also loves taking care of the grass. Btw He is an architect. He is adopted so he doesn’t have any relatives except for a sister and his parents
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woohooooo!!! :d

Posted 08-24-2008 at 08:18 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

I've just been told that I'm a COOL DORK!!!

Couldn't be more happy.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oops

Posted 08-24-2008 at 05:35 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I pissed off Adam Sandler tonight. We ran into him at a bar tonight and sort of pointed him out to a few people. He shot us a very dirty look from underneath his white baseball cap when he saw us pointing him out. We couldn't get too close because he was sitting in a booth with a security guard on the lookout nearby.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized