Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 17 - Obedience

Posted 04-11-2016 at 10:29 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-13-2016 at 08:04 PM by RainbowSky

Obedience is a really big factor in any submissive relationship. You have to have complete trust in your partner and be willing to expose yourself for them and follow their lead, knowing that although it may not be something you fully enjoy they want to help you and think it will benefit you in the long run.

I would personally say I am very obedient. During pet play I will undertake any animalistic tasks/traits and actions expected of me. For example, if I was asked to ‘sit’ I would sit until told a new action. Likewise although pets aren’t always obedient and sometimes do the opposite I will also try this out but after being told off, whimper and be more obedient in the future doing whatever is asked.

In a similar manner a maid or a slave is obedient. Their role is to serve and obey the every whim, command and demand of their master and owner without fault or question and if something is not up to standard to be punished for their infraction of rules and orders. This is roleplaying which is some of my favourite aspects of any relationships because I don’t feel very self-confident myself and so when playing a different character embrace their differences and feel much more confident and able to do things that I wouldn’t usually.

The thing is obedience is usually (or should) be won. Trust for each other and respect for each other is important. For example even though I may be obedient, I have to know that whatever I will be “forced” to do will be within my limits and will be respectful of me, I have to have trust in them to be doing it to make me grow as a person.

Obedience is something I have fully instilled in me and have had since I was really little. I’ve always been that good girl who never breaks the rules and things at school. Mind you there wasn’t much opportunity for that anyway. I went to an all girls school and they were extremely strict. If you didn’t have your planner signed- detention. If your school uniform wasn’t neat or too short or didn’t abide by a million different rules as to what was allowed – you’d be given spare uniform. If you forgot your PE kit – detention and you had to borrow old kit which was enough of a deterrent in itself but a PE detention was just awful. If you dyed your hair to a non-natural hair colour – excluded until it was changed back. There was never an opportunity to misbehave. Rules included: straight backs at all times, no elbows on tables, no phones, polite attitude, no swearing etc. It was awful and my home life wasn’t any better. Hence why I am now a very obedient girl.

To write this report I have had my nipples clamped, my legs bound apart and a collar tied to the bed. It has been difficult to write as the pain in my nipples was excruciating, and having my collar attached to my bed made it hard to see what I was typing and leaving my dirty cunt exposed has made me wet.

Total word count: 533

Note: Still planning on doing a submissive ad but trying to build up courage
Posted in Topical
Views 1163 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Trust in partner is the hardest thing isn't it? But once you get to that step, it's amazing.

To be honest, it impresses me when one is that obiedent and that that school is survivable.

As for the submissive ad. I understand building up the courage. It isn't easy to put yourself out there. To me it's like selling yourself.

In the end, it isn't bad. The worst that happens is people telling you to change limits because your limits don't please them. And you can always ignore them.

I wish you luck and assure you doing an ad never injured anybody. Well it probably has injured the applicants with big egos but that's their fault.

Ps:I may not comment on them but I been reading your blog posts and they are awesome.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Trust in partner is the hardest thing isn't it? But once you get to that step, it's amazing.

To be honest, it impresses me when one is that obiedent and that that school is survivable.

As for the submissive ad. I understand building up the courage. It isn't easy to put yourself out there. To me it's like selling yourself.

In the end, it isn't bad. The worst that happens is people telling you to change limits because your limits don't please them. And you can always ignore them.

I wish you luck and assure you doing an ad never injured anybody. Well it probably has injured the applicants with big egos but that's their fault.

Ps:I may not comment on them but I been reading your blog posts and they are awesome.
    Thank you. It means a lot
  3. Old Comment
    Obedience is very important in a sub, and you have described it well, although with one syntactical mistake. If you find and correct that by 0700 GMT on 14/04, you will be given a free pass. If not... it's back to lines.

As for the submissive ad - it will be humiliating to write that, because it will be personal. As the kid said, it would be equivalent to selling yourself. That's exactly why you should do it. At the same time, it is an opportunity for you to clearly state what you expect from a Master - writing that down will make it clearer in your own mind, which is also important.

The right Master, armed with the painstakingly crafted user manual, could be a great guidance for your development. Oh, and since that user manual would REALLY be the user manual, check back once in a while and see if there is anything more you would like to add before you post it.
    Updated 04-12-2016 at 10:25 PM by Runesmith
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Obedience is very important in a sub, and you have described it well, although with one syntactical mistake. If you find and correct that by 0700 GMT on 14/04, you will be given a free pass. If not... it's back to lines.

As for the submissive ad - it will be humiliating to write that, because it will be personal. As the kid said, it would be equivalent to selling yourself. That's exactly why you should do it. At the same time, it is an opportunity for you to clearly state what you expect from a Master - writing that down will make it clearer in your own mind, which is also important.

The right Master, armed with the painstakingly crafted user manual, could be a great guidance for your development. Oh, and since that user manual would REALLY be the user manual, check back once in a while and see if there is anything more you would like to add before you post it.
    Thank you but the user manual contains things which are limits and can't be broken although it states how I should be treated if I didn't have limits.
    Still struggling to find this word.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Thank you but the user manual contains things which are limits and can't be broken although it states how I should be treated if I didn't have limits.
    Still struggling to find this word.
    Shouldn't those then be labeled as "Activities that might void the contract?"