Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rate this Entry

I'm in the mood for a trashy night.

Posted 08-30-2009 at 10:50 AM by depp

The perfect night for me right now would be watching Cruel Intentions, eating cheap "Chinese" food, and drinking some Fox Barrel. Sadly, there is no way in hell this will happen tonight. I'll be having this dream all week until I can finally live it out next Friday (maybe).

Last night was strange for me. I actually felt happy for the first time in as long as I can remember. Instead of studying or doing homework I had been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (in Wine!) for thirty hours strait. When I decided to stop and get some sleep I lay down on my bed and my body must have released every last endorphin into my blood stream. I started having some light visual hallucinations and I actually felt a deep penetrating happiness. I just lay there talking to myself, writing around, and enjoying this strange moment. I know how strange this may sound but anything that can make me happy is a major thing. I may have some more of these marathon Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 sessions again if I can find the time

For now though it's back to the books. I've got a ton of work to get through and even more to understand. Yikes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cruel_intentions.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	43  
Posted in Personal life
Views 3705 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Everybody needs happiness. Even if it is momentarily. How ever I curse you for now making me want cheep "Chinese" "food"
  2. Old Comment
    I love chinease food.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks for that Wine thing! Now i don't have to partition my Mac!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Thanks for that Wine thing! Now i don't have to partition my Mac!
    Getting stuff to run in Wine typically takes some tweaks to the settings. Expect programs to work 95% in Wine. Then expect to do research on the Wine site to get that last 5%. It's great software but it takes a little elbow grease and effort. Amazingly some of my software runs far better in Wine then it does in Windows. The WineHQ AppDB lists program compatibility and often will explain how to fix any bugs.
  5. Old Comment
    I have RCT 3 plus expansions. Thank You god for torrents