Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

10/20/16

Posted 10-20-2016 at 08:55 PM by jh474
Updated 10-23-2016 at 05:03 AM by jh474

I am still in my chastity device. So far so good. I am also wearing my collar when ever I am in my room or driving. When I got home today I fell asleep as soon as I got to my room. I slept most of the day.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Drugs

Posted 10-20-2016 at 08:32 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Why does it seem like my drug dealer is always such a pain in the ass? I am just tryin to smoke some weed but i texted my dealer 3 and a half hours ago and he hasn't responded. Like damn just text me saying that you dont have it so I can try and go to sleep. Or better yet text me saying you are coming up to my room to bring it to me. Thanks, gbye.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, & Limits

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:57 PM by JGVBjj
Updated 07-13-2020 at 08:59 AM by JGVBjj

Hypnosis- I like the idea of that kind of power
Pee control- I like the feeling of desperation (not a turn on)
Hidden public- I don't see why I shouldn't do something that's not illegal if no one will see it
Diaper- Sort of stemmed from my hypnosis fetish, once I figured out how to hypnotize people I wondered how far I could take it and this was the first thing I looked up, one hour after WarpMyMind later I had a diaper fetish.
Gooning- Tons of fun to be on
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am, by definition, a troll

Posted 10-20-2016 at 02:03 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Well let me start this off by saying trolling is a art that requires immense skill, thought, and perseverance. It may seem easy to be a troll but in reality it is difficult to be an effective troll. The kids that act like assholes in call of duty are not trolls when they go around teamkilling or spewing anti-jewish remarks or refer to Hitler. Trolling is about being original and decietful while at the same time remaining funny and calm. If you yourself get emotional in the argument then you are no longer...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/19/16

Posted 10-19-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Today I put my chastity device back on. I wanted to test it to see if it was actually fixed. I wore it to work as well. Today I also wet my pants several times. Daddy still won't let me use the toilet.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Then and Now.

Posted 10-19-2016 at 03:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

15 months ago:

I would never...believe I could do even half of the stuff I have achieved since then.
I would never...be comfortable sending pictures.
I would never...even dream about sending a video.
I would never...be brave enough to turn on mic, much less my camera.
I would never...believe I could overcome my addictions.
I would never...believe I would ever be a healthy weight.
I would never...be comfortable in my own skin.
I would never...believe
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/18/16

Posted 10-18-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today I was wearing my chastity device, and the bottom of the tube split apart again. It was pinching my clitty really hard. It hurt so bad. I begged daddy for the key, but he didn't respond. He fell asleep. I spent several hours with my chastity device pinching me. it hurt so much. Finally, daddy responded and gave me the code. I was so relieved to get that thing off me. I immediately glued it back together. I couldn't put it back on as it takes 24 hours for the glue to fully cure.
Posted in Slave Diary