PM me...
"Pound #" and I will fuck my ass for # minutes
"Plug it" and I will wear a butt plug for a full day
"Sleep tight" and I will sleep tied to my bed
"Cozy" and I will sleep wearing panties and a bra
"String" and I will wear a thong all day
"Salty" and I will eat my next orgasm anyway you choose
"Poody" and I will shit myself
"Whip it" and I will put whipped cream...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me Online vs Me in Real Life

Posted 01-10-2016 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Hello everyone.

So waaaaay back in 2015 I made it my new year's resolution to write more (well, it was one of 8 NYRs actually). I think I stuck to that pretty well, seeing as in February 2015 I started a full-time job as a company writer. This, if you're wondering, was huge for me, given that I'm dyslexic.

Writing is all I've ever wanted to do. Another initiative I did last year was to start a writing tasks game. I ended up with a tonne of tasks in total, but only ever got...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 01-10-2016 at 12:45 AM by badgirlisme
Updated 03-28-2017 at 09:24 AM by badgirlisme

PM dares;

TRUTH X and you can ask me five questions or less

DARE X and you can give me five or lees dares but none including my limits

EAT and I will eat my cum

DON'T GO and I won't go to the toilet for X hours(3 hours max)

LOG OUT and I will log out for 10 min

CUM&BRUSH and I will brush my teeth with cum instead of paste

PANTIES X and I wear my panties for x time after I peed (max 12 hours)...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

painful dares by Postevak

Posted 01-09-2016 at 10:14 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi, I have a dare for you if you are still interested.

For a start, you should edge for a few times to make yourself as wet as possible.

Then insert a dildo of your choice into your pussy, stand up, put your hands behind your head and start squatting. Keep your pelvic floor muscles very tight to keep the dildo in, because if it slips out, the squat doesn't count and you will have to insert it again. Remember how many times you've dropped it.

After you've done
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adult cinema / swinger club by Rockwellray0

Posted 01-09-2016 at 10:02 PM by AnalGirl1

Here is another dare for you involving the club! Actually two dares. I included them in the same message because they could potentially be done at the same time.

First - the easy one. Take a couple dozen condoms and a small box (or several boxes) to the club. In the cinema room(s) or anywhere else where guys might masturbate there, place a box and some condoms and a note that says something like: "please put the condom on and cum inside, tie it closed, and place in the box. If you
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Trapped whore by Thysar /report

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:47 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
I try to write this part by part. I really didn't read the next chapter before finishing - and I love that!

In the evening I edged 8 times. That will bring me to the second next big city. It was hard to sleep with a crazy dare ahead - while still not knowing the dare.
In the morning I woke up before the alarm rang. I showered, dressed in black high heels, a black tight skirt (ends above the knees), black panties and bra, a loose white top and a leather jacket. I was wearing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trapped whore by Thysar /task

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:46 PM by AnalGirl1

Hey slut, you wanted to stay a little longer without money in another city? I think something like that needs preperation to not get boring. I tried to make this as thrilling for you as for me.
At first I need you to get exited before you get to it, so the night before, you'll edge minimum one time, each additional edge will take you one stop further away from your hometown's train station, no cumming. Set your alarm to 3 am the next day and add one hour for each edge. Prepare your clothes for
Posted in Uncategorized