Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

I'm Sorry!

Posted 09-05-2010 at 08:54 AM by Tiger

I'm sorry Izzy for somehow insulting you by thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Angel for thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Leo for thinking you are really cute, have a great personality, and wanted to be your girlfriend. I will bother you no more.

I'm sorry Anjelen for calling you a slave and wanting to be your girlfriend.

I'm sorry everyone else for snapping at you, trying to talk about my feelings, and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Grandma

Posted 09-02-2010 at 11:36 AM by Tiger

Today was my first day of the last semester of college. I couldn't sleep very well last night so I was tired and didn't want to get up this morning. I called my dad to say that finding a parking spot was shit. After I hung up, I went to class. About 10 minutes after class starts, he calls me back but I didn't answer so he left a voicemail. After class was over, I listened to my voicemail and my dad told me to call him back ASAP. I called him back and he told me that my grandma just passed away. ...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

Best night ever!!!

Posted 08-24-2010 at 06:12 PM by Tiger

A bed
+
Rope
+
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs
+
More rope
+
A flogger
+
A vibrator

=

BEST NIGHT EVER
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.

Need Advice

Posted 07-25-2010 at 12:06 PM by Tiger

So after starting doing stuff offline, I signed up to go to events. The next event I'm going to is next week at a professional photographer's studio learning about and practicing rope bondage.

I was talking about my previous event experiences and the reason I don't put pictures of me up on my profile in another thread. The host saw it and said there will be no pictures unless everyone you are taking pictures of gives consent.

So the reason I don't put pictures of myself...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

My First Offline Meeting

Posted 06-25-2010 at 08:38 PM by Tiger

So I have finally met the guy that I have been talking with offline. I was nervous as hell and hyperventilating but Nixie calmed me down. Thank you so much Nixie!! *hugs*

I left with my bag of goodies and went off to the prearranged rastaurant. As soon as I went into the parking lot, a police officer started following me. My reaction was "FUCK I'm going to be on To Catch a Predator!" The officer walked right by me so I kept packing my stuff up and saw the guy walk into the restaurant....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Need Your Opinions

Posted 06-13-2010 at 08:04 PM by Tiger

Since my last blog, I have been looking at a certain website related to s/M stuff. I have been wanting to meet someone offline to see if I would make a good submissive or if I should just drop the whole thing. I have also recently been really into wanting to be a kitty. I was looking on a bunch of website at collars and I think it would be a lot of fun.

The problem I have with this is, I don't trust anyone. I was surfing a certain website and I found someone that I am kind of interested...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

About Tiger

Posted 06-04-2010 at 04:27 PM by Tiger

About Tiger

Hello, I'm Tiger. I joined getDare over two years ago. I missed my second getDareiversary and only remembered when Manbearpig told me.

Around 2005, I was having problems with the current truth or dare website I go on so I started looking for a new one. I saw getDare but all it was, was the front page with only random truths and dares. Shortly after, I gave up my search until a few years later when I started my search again. I found a bunch of websites but none...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized