Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Wedgie Punishment, 48 Hours Total

Posted 07-10-2013 at 03:39 AM by Rose_Angel

Back when I was Dravot's sub, I had rules to follow and weekly tasks to do, and procrastination is something Dravot tried working with me on. To earn this punishment, which was to spend 48 hours in a front and back wedgie during the week, with the requirement to wear it for a minimum of 4 hours at a time, there were several of the tasks I waited to do until the last minute.

I know one of them was not meeting my exercise requirements.... it's been so long that I forget the other. This punishment was done sometime around November.

First of all, thank you Master, for giving this girl a punishment she won't soon forget!

This girl is incredibly sorry for not completing her requirements last week, even more so as it was due to procrastination. It doesn't matter if this girl wants to do her weekly tasks on a given day or not... that's what it means to be submissive, to do them even when one such as this girl doesn't want to.

In reality, you don't ask too much of this girl during the week, and in a sense, it was completely disrespectful of her to choose not to submit throughout the week, Master.

You were even incredibly kind to this girl, by allowing her to count certain tasks as parts of others, when as a general rule, would not be allowed. This girl fully believes you do not enjoy punishing her, Master, but it absolutely had to be done, and she is sorry for forcing you to punish her.

You know that wedgies are this girl's most hated punishment, and this girl believes you made a very good choice in choosing her punishment, Master. Even if her weekly tasks occasionally seem like a chore or a punishment, you have shown this girl that it is MUCH worse to receive a punishment for not doing them.

This girl can not promise that she will always make her requirements, but she will most definitely work harder to get more requirements out of the way during the week, Master.

This girl knows that her punishment was severe, at least to anything else you've ever made her endure, not just because of missing requirements, but also because this girl procrastinated all week before doing them.

This girl, at least for the duration of student teaching, does not believe she'd consent to anything further than 48 hours of a wedgie in a week, as that caused her to be in one for nearly every waking moment she was not at work, as you can see in the times listed below, Master.

Sunday 10-2, 6-10:20, 8 hours 20 minutes
Monday: 3:15-9:18, 6 hours 3 minutes
Tuesday: 4:15-9:45, 5 hours 30 minutes
Wednesday 2:05-7:06, (drink of hot water, bathroom, 10 minute exercise session, fucking ass with toothpaste between break, this girl did get the go ahead to be able to continue her time directly after without penalty.. thanks again, Master!) 7:25-9:26: 7 hours
Thursday: 3:55-9:26: 5 hours 30 minutes
Friday: 3:20- 11:49
8 hours 29 minutes
Saturday: 6:10- 1:26
7 hours 15 minutes

Total: 48 hours 7 minutes

This girl did go to the gym in her wedgie as well. And OUCH! The arc trainer and treadmill weren't bad, but when she got on the leg press, her wedgie went so deep in her. It was torturous while adjusting her legs to be able to begin the exercises. The same goes for nearly all of the weight machines that require proper posture. On the ride home in her car, even knowing she only had a couple hours left to go, she debated removing it to put it on for another 4 hours after returning home, Master, but she decided to continue it, and she is glad she did because she feels so relieved now that it's gone.... and she will be on her absolute best behavior to keep it that way, Master!

On a side note, this girl REALLY REALLY wants to cum, and is desperately waiting until November 16th/17th for her task and chance to cum. Her underwear that have been up her ass and clit have been absolutely soaked every time she pulls it out to use the restroom!

Thank you again, for the punishment, Master. This girl believes she won't soon forget her lesson... and she is aware that if she ever procrastinates on her requirements again, and fails to meet them, she is sure she'd have the same wedgie requirement, along with more things as it would then be a repeat offense...

~This girl called girl.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5827 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments