Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Final horid night questions The End

Posted 10-17-2018 at 01:24 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Q3. Regarding my slutty mouth
The man asked - how many cocks did you suck and did they all cum in your mouth last night slut?

A3. Me -- I am sure it was 7 sir and they all honoured me with sperm spurting into my unworthy mouth

He grabbed me by the throat his face near mine his spittle landing on my face as he barely whispered. Slut the answer is indeed seven you prick teasing little cum whore!
Why did you swallow each load you greedy cum pig. Why did you...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 2

Posted 10-15-2018 at 12:48 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 04:24 AM by jane@

[COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="indigo"] Monday – I was good and remembered to ask to pee kept in my place.
Tuesday -
D came round after work I ‘served’ D dinner. After dinner I cleaned up while D went on line looking at her and my GD accounts.
Then D sat at the table with my lap top I stood opposite under duress
["confessions extracted under duress" synonyms: coercion, compulsion, force, pressure, pressurization, intimidation,...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.83 average.

update re refraining from masturbation and having orgasms. or three strikes and your

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:40 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Two lapses without permission so far regarding my commitment to explore chastity as specified in my new Contract with D (that he persuaded me to sign). In period 02 10 18 to date lapsed on 07 10 18 and 10 11 18.
I admitted these to D who has record of these infractions (which I have to report). I now know when the number of transgressions reach a number (D and Him have predefined but not known to me) it will trigger Him to order me a present to assist in my compliance and help me behave! The...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 4.73 average.

fghj

Posted 10-14-2018 at 10:20 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 04:28 AM by jane@

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average.

Edited report from week 1 of Contract

Posted 10-13-2018 at 07:06 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 01:58 AM by jane@

Some pictures here on get dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14391

D.
Thank you for educating me Saturday and for helping me explore being a submissive. Sorry I disappointed overall, I will try harder.
PS.
Hope your house is sparkling I apologies again re toilet. Look forward to seeing you to continue my education.

Tuesday signed horrid contact. It may keep me in check till He returns but will def. kick his bum then - for making...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

Contract to help me explore submission

Posted 10-12-2018 at 07:39 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Back ground – my male Partner who is my sub is away a lot and plotted with my mistress D (and others) so I could be tamed and not so wayward while he was away (he is for it! when he returns)
I am to post this new section of my Blog as part of my journey into a more respectful and insightful me.
I agree to post updates of my journey and some pictures are in my and other albums on here.
D says comments welcome.

Submissive Agreement

This is an agreement...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average.

The knife oh it's

Posted 10-09-2018 at 10:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The knife felt cold very cold, icy sharp as it cut my skin then I was a aware of a warm trickle of fluid from my pussy was it blood or pussy juice –ahh a mingling of both.

A fitting coating over lips and clit as i ran my finger up and over my pussy – I brought a claw to my mouth it tasted of me and more it was bitter and sweet my primeval –wolf blood. As my body reached climax I pushed the knife handle deep and rotated the blade sticking out to press on the underside
Posted in werewolf