Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Games!

Posted 06-24-2019 at 03:47 PM by Bloxo

I've always loved playing games since childhood up until now
It's always been part of who I am and one of my favourite things to do, whether alone or with friends.
When I was younger I played a lot of Chess, Kingmaker, Mouse Trap, Cluedo and Monopoly, I didn't always win but found the experience a lot of fun.
I remember we had this friend of the family, a girl Kirsty I would play games against, too young for anything sexual...but I always got an extra thrill playing her.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn
Old
Rating: 44 votes, 2.32 average.

Slut Report: Rugby Fans

Posted 11-14-2019 at 03:48 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-21-2021 at 05:23 PM by SilverBlue

Current task: I must give 7 guys BJs, let 7 guys fuck my ass, and let 7 more guys fuck me in the pussy. (Variety is the Spice of Life 2)Progress: 3 oral, 3 vaginal, 1 anal
Dare: Ultimate Slut Dice Dare
Outfit: Black dress, Black ankle boots, StarFucker lip glass, black eyeliner, no eye-shadow, no underwear.
Location: This took place on an evening when the Rugby World Cup was still going, NZ was playing someone, the bars and clubs were quite busy.

The Rugby Fan
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.29 average.

People

Posted 01-03-2011 at 04:17 PM by Tiger

This blog is just for me to vent my frustrations. Don't bother reading it.

I have a huge whole in my heart, making me very upset. My grandma died a few months ago of cancer and I miss her dearly. My uncle died yesterday, the morning after his birthday, of a rare degenerative disease. I miss him too. I just graduated from college a few weeks ago and now I have to find a job. I have been going to school since I was 3, for 21 years and I am used to it. I want to go back to school. I am not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 19 votes, 2.26 average.

Curiosity killed the cat, not the Butterfly!

Posted 05-15-2019 at 02:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

The last few days, so many ideas have been floating around in my head. Lovely, sexy, thoughts that are making my princess parts achey and desperate for attention.

I thought I would torture myself just a little bit more and write some of them down as I very curious to explore some of these areas if the right partner were to present themselves.

Most of these things I would not be able to voluntarily do. I would need somebody to push me into trying them. I would need them
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent.
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own.