Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 44 votes, 2.32 average.

Slut Report: Rugby Fans

Posted 11-14-2019 at 03:48 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 08-21-2021 at 05:23 PM by SilverBlue

Current task: I must give 7 guys BJs, let 7 guys fuck my ass, and let 7 more guys fuck me in the pussy. (Variety is the Spice of Life 2)Progress: 3 oral, 3 vaginal, 1 anal
Dare: Ultimate Slut Dice Dare
Outfit: Black dress, Black ankle boots, StarFucker lip glass, black eyeliner, no eye-shadow, no underwear.
Location: This took place on an evening when the Rugby World Cup was still going, NZ was playing someone, the bars and clubs were quite busy.

The Rugby Fan

I had a bit of a head sway, like my inner-ear was off-kilter for a moment. My ankle was not enjoying the heels I was wearing, it wasn’t painful, but I felt like a twitching feeling like I shouldn’t push my ankle too hard. Yes, I hurt my ankle, long story. The nightclubs were getting busy by the time I got there. With the rugby on I thought I’d try one of the sports bars. The first one I entered was Four Kings, the rugby was still on – I think. People seemed focused on the screens and it didn’t seem like a great night to be a slut on the prowl. I smiled and walked in, finding a barstool at the very end of the bar, I carefully slid onto it taking care to tuck my dress in to avoid an ‘accidental’ flash.

After my drink arrived, the people sitting next to me got up and moved to a free table. Another guy, who was standing nearby, swooped in and sat next to me. He gave me a friendly smile and asked me who I was supporting, but I didn’t know anything about rugby. I knew the All Blacks were playing and fluffed through his questions, something about wearing black and supporting the ABs. Anyway, he got some drinks and chatted some more. The game wasn’t going in favour of the All Blacks so the cheers subdued and mood at the bar was tense; much like I was. Did this guy want to fuck me? I took his hand and looked him in the eye. We locked eyes and he stirred in his seat.

So what are you doing after the game?” – he asked.
Still holding his eye contact, I answered with another question “Whatever you’re doing?”.

We had another drink each, I think he had two beers. The game wasn’t going well, NZ lost and the bar was sombre. We left Four Kings together and walked to the taxi rank to get a ride to his place. The mood around the place was subdued, except for the usual drunks shouting, laughing, and screaming about nothing in particular. We jumped in a cab to somewhere. We drove up past Thorndon, up some winding hill roads. As it turned out, he lived up in Wilton – it’s up in the hills and was surrounded my trees and bushes, and compared to the city, it was dead quiet. Once the taxi had gone, heck, once we were out of the taxi, we had started touching each other playfully and walked up to the front door. I’d sent out all the signals that I was DTF and he was clearly keen. I took off my boots as he unfastened his belt.

We moved in the dark towards what must have been his bedroom. I put my shoes down and with his hands guiding mine, I pulled my dress off. I stroked at his cock growing hard to my touch, while he cupped my breasts and kissed then sucked on my nipples. I sat on his bed and opened my legs. His fingers went straight for my pussy. It was so quiet there, the noise of his wet fingers probing my pussy was literally all I could hear, I was so self-conscious of the noise my pussy was making, it was borderline embarrassing. He kept going until I finally gave in to ecstasy and came hard on his hand, only whimpering quietly as I came. The silence was deafening and I felt like I needed to be quiet too. My quietness had him concerned.

Are you ok babe?” – he asked me.
I assured him I was fine.
No, no, you don’t really seem into it” – he said, as if he was aware this was all part of an elaborate dare.
I reassured him I was fine, I just felt self-aware because it was so quiet.
He found that amusing and stood up.

It is quiet, that is because there is no one else around. That means WE CAN MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS WE LIKE!” – he said in a raised voice that echoed around the room.

He said that he’d love to hear me moan, and climbed up over me, looking me in the eyes as he started pumping my pussy with his cock. I let out a “uhh” moan. He made loud grunts as he thrust harder into me.

Come on little mouse.” – he said, still looking me in the eyes.
Ok. ...Uhh” - I moaned.
That’s better, Aahh, aahh, come on!” – he said again loudly. Thrusting again and again.
Uhh! …Uhh!” I moaned, this time with a bit more volume.
Yeah girl, that’s more like it! ARGH!” – he grunted.

I knew what he wanted, I just needed that confidence again. He wanted feedback, encouragement from his slut.

Yes,” I said “fuck me harder.”
That he did, he’d pushed me up his bed a couple of feet with his vigorous thrusting by the time we were done.
“Uhh yes… give it to me… uhh! …Mmm!” I felt him climaxing, so I let out a “F—uuuuck” and a faked orgasm as he finished himself with a few slow deep thrusts into my pussy.
“ARGH! Yes! Phewww oh yeah that’s what I’m taking about!” – he said as he came, and withdrew his cock from his used slut's pussy.

He lay beside me on the bed after that, looking me in my eyes, brushing the hair from my face. He put his arm over me, and his hand was behind my head, kinda cradling it like I was a baby.He wanted me to stay the night, but I had to decline, saying I had hockey practice in the morning and the coach tells us off if we’re late. I gave him a quick BJ, but he was still disappointed that I had to go. He at least offered to get my ride home.

While we waited for my ride to arrive we talked about the rugby. He was gutted that the All Blacks had lost to England(?) but told me that I was a nice silver-lining to his evening. I was flattered and smiled, looking away. I couldn't make eye contact with him, I knew I'd give something away with my eyes. I felt bad knowing that this would only ever be a one night stand - I’d given him a pre-paid number I wasn’t using, I wouldn't be contacting him with it. My ride arrived, he gave me a kiss good night, with a cheeky butt grab and that was that.

I was tired when I got home and went straight to sleep until about 11am. Good thing I didn’t have practice, but it made for a good excuse.
Views 1024 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done. Another happy silver lining made.

Don't feel bad. I am very confident if he had to pick between this just one night stand and being alone, he'd pick the sex with you in an instant.
  2. Old Comment
    Well done on another good report and another step towards the end Silver blue