Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So, when I knew I would be having a rough week, I asked Sir if he could prepare a very busy week for me. More rules and tasks than he has ever asked me to complete. He really succeeded and provided me with just what I needed.

Here are the rule and tasks that he came up with:

1. I was expected to sleep naked every night
This one was not too hard. I liked sleeping naked and knowing that Sir was thinking of me sleeping naked.

2. I needed to eat one red item at every meal, separated from the rest of the meal and eaten last. If there were no red items at the meal, and I couldn’t find something, then I would need to touch for 2 minutes immediately following.
This one was incredibly unique and creative. I have never had to do anything like this before, and it really took a lot of planning and concentration. It also had me thinking of Sir at every moment of every day. I ate a lot of red peppers, strawberries, and ketchup. There were only 2 meals that I wasn’t able to find something red. I felt very proud.

3. Every time I needed to go Pee, I needed to ask Sir for permission.
This one for me was a bit difficult. It really made me blush every time that I had to ask, and I found myself waiting as long as I could between bathroom uses. Sir would sometimes have a task for me to complete in order to earn my pee. My favourite, but also the most embarrassing, was when I had to bring my phone to the bathroom and let him listen while I went. Eeeek!!! As embarrassing and blushy as it was, we both ended up loving this rule and it has now made it onto our everyday list.

4. I was expected to completely shave myself smooth … down there …
This was the first time I had ever attempted to shave myself completely. It was actually really scary. I am a clumsy person and I was terrified of having a sharp object in the vicinity of my most intimate areas. It went ok, one slip in the tub (bruised shin), but other than that I was left unharmed. And I really loved it. I loved how sensitive I was, how aware wearing panties made me. This is a task that I have turned down in the past from other people, but for Sir, I didn’t even think twice. I love that he thinks about me being smooth and ready for him. It is also another that we have decided to keep around long term.

5. I was expected to wear my plug as much as possible when I was done work.
I always love wearing my plug. It reminds me of Sir every time I can feel it shift inside me. It also keeps me incredibly horny and thinking about him. A wonderful distraction.

6. I was expected to message Sir before I had any alcoholic beverage anytime during the week.
This one wasn’t difficult. I didn’t drink too much during the week anyways, but I did ask Sir for a few drinks on the weekend. Alcohol is like a truth serum for me, so he enjoyed being able to have me relaxed a bit.

7. I was expected to rub my clit for 30 seconds at least 10 times a day.
This was torturous. It kept my clit constantly aching. I was wet and horny and thinking of Sir at all times. It also didn’t help that my sleeping arrangements this week didn’t allow me to cum as often as I had hoped. I was thinking dirty thoughts constantly.

8. I was expected to choose one day that I was working and wear my benwa balls for 3 hours minimum.
This one may have been the toughest task. Sir had me carry the balls to work in my purse. Once at work, I was to go into the bathroom and put them in while Sir listened to me. I then had to keep them in for 3 hours. I don’t have a lot of experience or practice with the balls, and after the first 30 minutes, my muscles were already aching from being constantly clenched. I was terrified that I was going to lose a ball at work. All the clenching was also making me very very wet and horny. At 1 hour 45 minutes, I needed to beg Sir for a break because I was ready to give up. After a lunch break, I started again. I got to about the 2.5 hours mark and was ready to safeword or give up, Sir told me how much he believed in me and that he was already proud and he wouldn't be disappointed if I stopped, but I was determined to do what he had asked. I felt such a sense of accomplishment and relief when I had managed to complete the 3 hours. I don’t think I could have handled this if I wasn’t sitting at my desk almost the entire time (other than the 10 minutes when the IT person needed to work on my computer, LONGEST 10 MINUTES EVER!!!)!

9. I was expected to go to work at least one day without wearing panties.
This was one of the first tasks that I chose to complete this week. I like to wear dresses to work, so I chose a day that was a bit cooler and I wore dress pants instead. I also completed this prior to shaving. I felt very self conscious and felt as though everybody could tell that I was going commando.

10. While shopping, if I tried on clothes, I was to do a one minute touch for every article of clothing that I tried on.

11. Every item that I purchased during this week that wasn’t red, I was expected to complete one edge.

12. I was expected to wear my plug out shopping at least once during the week.

I completed this task by putting it in prior to leaving work. Right at the last minute, my mom decided she was going to come with me
So, in the middle of the week I had planned to go to the mall after work. Knowing what rules I had, it wasn’t going to be anything too long. I was looking to buy a new dress, and some more red items to remind me of Sir. Also, because of the tasks, I decided I was going to go alone.
However, at the last minute, my mom decided she was going to come alone with me. This was a very unexpected and unwelcome surprise considering the above 3 rules/tasks.

I put my small plug in before I left work. It felt wonderful, but also made me very blushy to walk to my car feeling it inside me. I thought for sure people could tell that I was plugged. Sir assured me that there was no way that they could possibly know, which helped a little.

I met my mom at the mall and we decided to start at a clothing store first. I went into a change room and tried on a dress, sweater, and two t-shirts. I did 4 minutes of touching total, having to stop every 40-50 seconds in order to stay silent. I was so horny and wet. I could feel my panties getting so wet.

I decided to buy the dress and a sweater, and since neither were red, I added two edges to my total for that night.

At the next store, I bought a candle and 3 car air fresheners. 2 of the items were red, but I had to add another 2 edges, for a total of 4.

By the end of the shopping trip, I was so ready to leave, but my mom seemed to be wanting to prolong the trip (read as unknowingly torture me). The plug was getting a bit uncomfortable, I was so incredibly wet and horny and I had bought 6 non red items in total, so I knew it was going to be a long and frustrating night.

This was definitely one of my most interesting shopping trips I have ever had.

Overall, the week was amazing. I have never felt so much control before. The best part was the encouragement and support that came with it. Sir was there for me when I needed him both with the hard, emotional stuff I was facing, as well as the difficult, and frustrating tasks. It also helped us to try out some new rules that we ended up loving and have now made permanent.

Thank you Sir for all the love and support you gave me that week.

(Ps. Stay tuned to hear more about the weekend hotel fun that followed - preview of which is included here)
Views 1025 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This sounds so awesome! I always love wearing one of my plugs around during the day. It's a great subtle reminder of Almost. And totally awesome job with the ben wa balls. I really like how you guys have picked a special color and have rules based off of it.
  2. Old Comment
    Glad you had so much fun (a few narrow scrapes, but good job!) and that this helped you deal with everything. There is nothing like being thoroughly dominated to completely block out the rest of the world.
    Posted 08-25-2014 at 10:32 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I am actually the same, control for me clears my mind. I was having a very bad day this past Sunday and Sir just had my kneel, hands on my elbows behind my back, and listen to him talk. I didn't have to talk or reply except with a few "Yes Sir"'s here and there. I didn't have to think. It was incredible. Once that was over and I had calmed down enough to be able to have a session, we did. And it was incredible and I felt so much better aftwerwards.

This list of rules and tasks made me smile! It is really unique and I am happy that it made your week that much better.
  4. Old Comment
    @Kittenlyss - Thank you. The Ben wa balls were pure evil. I think that the color red was a really cool and different addition to our rules, and it is a lot of fun, as well as a daily challenge.

@NLG - I agree. When I am so horny, and subby and feel so safe and protected and cherished, it is so hard to let the rest of the world in and get you down. .

@Mandi - That sounds amazing. It is so magical how being in that space in our heads can help us to calm down. Asslvr is really good at coming up with unique and interesting rules and tasks and challenges or me. It is just one of the many things that I love about him.