Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sad. D=

Posted 05-08-2008 at 05:07 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok, So I have exams in June, but the problem is i'm finding it hard to consontrate. I can't focus for longer then seven minutes. I can't take in what i'm reading or note taking on. It's really getting me down to the point of depression and not wanting to go to school. I can't complete tasks, simple things like essays or freakin' power point presentations! The easiest of things! I think i'm totally going to fail my Alevels because of this, I have just under three weeks to learn three years of work....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's Over!

Posted 05-08-2008 at 10:49 AM by Fiendish

Finals are over for meh! I is dun wit dem!

I is happy

But now I need to pack up all the shit I have laying around the room yet and then I'ma GTFO of here!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worried.[Chat and Threads]

Posted 05-07-2008 at 07:41 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-07-2008 at 07:46 PM by Oreo_here

Ok, excuse any errors I make in this it has gone 3AM and i'm tired! But aye. I'm quite worried about people on here whom say they're someone whom they're not. I know I cannot accuse people of being different to whom they are and what not but I have suspicions about a few people mainly female being male.
Now, people are cut on this in the main chat room, I was going to post a thread about it, but decided to post a blog instead. Anywho, I know i'm 17 and 18 soon,thus classed mainly as an adult where
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Pissed off.[Rant]

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:40 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok,that's it! I have had it with this person whom is giving me bad rep, so it seems they need a lesson and I will give them one. Grammar and Spelling,eh? Let's get one thing straight,eh? I am shit at spelling, that I know and acknowledge,so has half the people I know but I TRY, I attempt.
I know no one is perfect with this shit. I'm not,by far. But I try. And when someone insults me on that--Dude, that's not cool. You want to correct me, go ahead, but giving me bad rep points....LAWL!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Vibe: Round two.

Posted 05-06-2008 at 06:05 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok,ok, I followed the advise of the lovely Tempered Sugar there and took my time with it this time, with some help also! Ok, it worked to my advantage this time. Interesting this time around.... All I can say is twenty minutes...Twice! LAWL!... Interesting expereince that! OK, so maybe I will use it again-Never trust someone that says 'never'! LAWL!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just one of my thoughts.

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:35 AM by vampire_girl

I talked to a few other girls on this site, and we were wondering the same thing. Are there any rules made by the boys and men on this site (or internet in general)?
The reason I ask is because it looks like there is something called "the rule of 3" or something like that. ALMOST every guy who sent me PM's or talked to me in the chatroom to get my msn or yahoo, I had to disappoint 3 times . I actually do think it's kind of funny some people don't understand the meaning of the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New site is GO!

Posted 05-05-2008 at 11:52 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I've posted an announcement in the forums and made the new site live!

I was sitting around tonight debating whether to launch today or wait for the weekend and decided to just launch the dang thing before it starts collecting cobwebs.

After a long time the secret site is a secret no more.

....> kinktalk.com
SysOp