Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

A very long time

Posted 01-17-2012 at 01:48 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Was poking around the server today and saw we had access logs going back to 2006. That seems like an eternity ago. It felt sad removing all that history.

Onward!

Been working on a brand spanking new chat application to finally replace the crap we have been living with for a while. Expect awesomeness that will span multiple sites and usher in a new year of changes.
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.60 average.

Snippets.

Posted 10-04-2015 at 05:40 AM by AbusiveMaster

Since we got together, my pet has been sending me a weekly report. I find it is crucial, it helps us communicate and allows her to express the things she has had difficulty with, the things she has enjoyed, and the things she has problems telling me. Communication is key, and it has improved exponentially.

I love and look forwards to her reports. Not just for the reasons above, but also because.... Well, if any of you have met my little girl, you will know she has quite the unique sense
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

Dare give by ltakltak

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:31 PM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this dare:
- hold an enema for 30 minutes
- make myself a breast harness afterwards (because of my tiny tits it was altered to taping them)
- put 6 pens in my ass and write down "I am the pathetic slut of my master and mistress"
- edge between each writing by humping a piece of furniture

Master gave me my enema (because I had to hold it for such a long time he only gave me one filling = 500ml) and plugged my ass to prevent a messy...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.60 average.

Re: Body Pain!

Posted 02-16-2020 at 01:34 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:09 AM by MasterDaddy02

Today has not been a good day for me. The weather outside here is finally warming up some. Yet, from the low temperatures, it has been bad on my body. I had to break down and go to the minor emergency clinic and see if they could help me somehow. They ended up given me a pain shot from how my back was. I didn't want pain pills.

I am still recovering from a major car wreck that happened back in November, right after Thanksgiving. I have been pushing myself and it did finally caught up
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.58 average.

Happy Birthday Little Worm!

Posted 05-10-2019 at 04:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-10-2019 at 04:18 PM by Butterfly

Today is worm Jaro's birthday! We know that Jaro loves feet, so we thought we would use ours to wish him a happy birthday:

For Jaro's birthday, I have ordered him a new stroker and a very special ball stretcher trainer kit. They have been delivered to me and I will be using them with him when he comes to visit. I might also have a few other surprises up my sleeve for when he gets here, but he doesn't get to know about those until
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average.

Punishment given by Master_skorpio

Posted 04-04-2018 at 02:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 04-04-2018 at 06:19 AM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this punishment:
- kneel on chickpeas for 45 minutes
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on each ass cheek
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on my cunt
- have clamped nipples all the time

Here is my report:
I took a good amount of chickpeas, placed them on the floor and kneeled on them. I've done this with rice before ant thought it would be easier since the chickpeas are bigger. Thought wrong, it was like kneeling on gravel. I was a bit nagging, so...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.56 average.

Re: Challenging Choice!

Posted 03-27-2020 at 03:16 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

I Made That Choice!

Okay, well I had to make a very hard decision. Yes, it was not an easy one and it was going back and forth in my mind. It was regarding going to a visitation for a very well respected woman. She had passed away last Saturday. And Tues was the time to go and show that respect to the family.

I will say that yes, it was no easy choice in deciding "do I go? or just skip it?" It has been going back and forth as I was saying for over 24 hours. But
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized