Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

PM dares

Posted 06-17-2018 at 02:28 AM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 01:19 AM by darkblue

The old list, look for the update here: My Pimped Likes / Dislikes / Limits

PM EDGE [no.] - and I will edge for the [no.] of times in a row (maximum of 5) as soon as possible *#

PM RUIN - and I will perform a ruined orgasm as soon as possible *#

PM EAT - and I will cum in the palm of my hand and eat it all up *#

PM WATER X (maximum 6) and I will drink 7 minus X cups of water and not pee for X hours. #
(WATER 5 would mean I drink 2 cups of water, but not pee for 5 hours.
WATER 1 would mean I drink 6 cups of water, but not pee for 1 hour.) (thanks to Fieldofbunnys for the idea!)

PM LEMONADE - and I will drink a glass of my own pee as soon as possible #

PM DRIBBLE - and I will pee a few drops fully dressed wherever I am when reading it #

PM ASS PLUG [min] - and I will put in my buttplug for at least [min] minutes as soon as possible #

PM URETHRA PLUG [min] - and I will put in my urethra plug for at least [min] minutes as soon as possible *#

PM TOOTHPASTE - and I will do a toothpaste game according to your wishes (not in the eyes, silly...) #

PM HOT - and I will do a hot pepper creme game to your wishes #

PM SNAP X - and I will snap X times a part of my body of your like with a rubber band #

PM LOLLIPOP - and I will stick a finger into my ass and lick it afterwards #

PM ANAL [your dare] - and I will do your anal dare as soon as possible #

PM POO [your dare] - and I will do your poo game as soon as possible. This may take a little longer, depending on the nature of your dare #

PM REVENGE - and I will send the same number of pm dares to you as I have received from you

PM ADD [your dare] - and I will add your dare to this list for one month (don't be too rude to me, I am a friendly person)

PM INCREASE - and you may give one of my dares a new special thrill within my limits (marked in red letters; will last for one month and then fall back to default)

PM CRUEL - and I will do a dare that is in my dislikes or comes nearer to my limits, without really reaching them #

PM PAUSE X - and I will not open getDare for X hours (maximum 24).

PM TELL ME - and I will answer one question to the full truth, of course within my few limits.

--------------------------------------------------
* Add with PIC to the *-marked PMs, if you wish a confirmation picture

# Add with REPORT to the #-marked PMs, if you wish a report via PM

You may do whatever you like with received pics and reports.

Added PM dares by others:

./.
Posted in Info
Views 607 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments