Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.
Oracle
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-10-2016 at 02:39 PM by JDSissy
Updated 05-16-2019 at 06:03 PM by JDSissy

PM Dares

PM me here.

Currently inactive
Currently active

PM: Instruction
You can either send me a link to a Video or make some rules up by yourself for how I am supposed to jerk off or eat my cum.

PM: Rule
You can give me a rule I will have to follow until the end of the week.

PM: Tell Me
You can ask me ten question and I'll answer them honestly. (Don't ask for full name or similar data.)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/10/16 Day 13

Posted 09-10-2016 at 10:31 AM by jh474

when i got home from work daddy made me edge 5 times. then had me listen to 2 more hypnosis files. the first one is a trigger that makes my body go limp like a rag doll. the other one installed a trigger to make me wet the bed. Now daddy can control my entire body in so many different ways. it is exciting to know that daddy has that kind of control over me and there is nothing i can do to resist that control.

Once i finished the hypnosis files, daddy had me edge 3 more times. Next he made...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 09-10-2016 at 08:12 AM by JDSissy
Updated 10-23-2016 at 12:51 PM by JDSissy

Likes and Limits

Like: feminization, anal, cum-eating, humiliation, tease & denial, games, pictures
Maybe: hidden public, a2m, pee
Limits: family/friends, CBT, scat, illegal, blood
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally emancipated (Fiction)

Posted 09-08-2016 at 08:54 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

this is my first attempt and my first ever story on here. If you would like more please leave a comment. thank you and i hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1 My Court Hearing

Hey im Lena, I have blonde hair with black roots and the bluest eyes im only 5'2 and small in size i just turned 16 a month ago and i think things are going to change. You see I've been in foster care most of my life. i moved around a lot, from home to home
Posted in Stories
Old

9/8/16 Day 11

Posted 09-08-2016 at 05:03 PM by jh474

Daddy had me listen to 2 more hypnosis files today. they both installed new triggers. the first one is an arousal trigger, which works very very well. Daddy used it so many times that i felt like i was going to crawl out of my own skin because i was so horny. I was already horny because it has officially been the longest i have been denied thus far. I have felt horny almost nonstop for past couple of days now. When daddy started using that trigger so many times, i got to a point where i was begging to...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

My Rules

Posted 09-08-2016 at 01:23 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2016 at 10:43 AM by Matt:
Tags rules

Rules from my rules thread will be posted here. (Rules will start on Monday 12th Sept until Sunday 25th Sept)

1) Everyday you will ask Asher88 what area of your body you should spank and spank that area 200 times using a wooden spoon. (BondageLisa)
Monday - Ass
Tuesday - Sit spots
Wednesday - Left ball
Thursday - Right ball
Friday - Left sit spot
Saturday - Right Sit spot
Sunday - 100 to each inner thigh
Monday - cock head!!
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized